on 5 September 2017
I like it. It is the best speaker that I have and can get really loud and great quality sound. I have had this for a while but a few months ago I was removing the charging cable and the port inside the speaker came out.
It's really a shame as I can't seem to find the same speaker anywhere else.
on 16 February 2014
I bought the Audio Dynamix Mesh a few months ago but it was way too quiet with virtually no bass so I sent it back assuming any Bluetooth speaker below £100 was a total waste of time.

When my 5 year old son decided he wanted something to listen to music on in the house, I decided to take another look and that's when I came across the PLEMO. I loved the Lego brick styling and the bright red colour but was still concerned that it would be weedy and underpowered.

On the morning of his birthday, we took out of the box, connected via Bluetooth straight away and.....BAM....clear, loud, plenty of bass and punchy. He was made up with it, and so was I.

Before we bought this, we were considering spending up to £150, but I'm glad I spent some time reading reviews on Amazon and considered my options before finally getting it right 2nd time round.

Highly recommended
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 January 2015
First off, this speaker comes with a manual, a microUSB cable and an auyx 3.5mm cable.

The speaker's design is something that stands out - it looks like a Rubix cube, which is really cool to have around the house.
Thus design wise, it's a very attractive speaker that stands out from the rest.
Speaking about design, I do feel that there's a small flaw with it - the buttons that are located at the top, (vol up/down, call button, on/off and Bluetooth pairing) are missing the added functionality of skip/previous and play/pause - which are fundamental buttons needed for media playback (the main purpose of this speaker).
Other than that, the speaker's design is very well thought out, with the buttons being nicely placed at the top, and the microUSB and aux inputs being at the back of the speaker.
As for the speaker itself it's a front-firing speaker. There are vents at the back and underneath, but I cannot be sure if they're there for looks or by design - either way, the sound that comes out is mainly better from the front.
I should note that the sound does have a nice "filling" sound, by being 3D-esk, perfect for a small room.

In terms of its sound quality, I was really impressed and surprised. I wasn't expecting an amazing sound quality at £20, however, the mids and highs were very well detailed and it's something that surprised me as usually speakers of this nature and price are usually very V shaped or overly bloated with lows (bass) - in this case the magic cube wasn't like that and in fact it was very well rounded.
The bass didn't really extended into sub-bass very well, but the mid-bass had a decent slam for it to be enough bass for my liking (despite being a basshead myself).
Thus, sound quality wise this little rubix-square speaker sounded great!

Finally, to round off this review, the Bluetooth range was decent at around 10m and furthermore lasted around 5-6hrs, which to me is acceptable for a speaker of its stature.

Overall, I was very much impressed with the speaker as it performed well and looked the part too - thoroughly recommended from me, at the £20 price range.
on 8 September 2014
Absolutely delighted with this product, a bit bigger than I thought but that's the only niggle I have. The aesthetic look and style is great and the sound quality is brilliant. Great Bluetooth functionality and I love the fact it can be used as a speaker when you answer your phone! All in all I would thoroughly recommend this product and the great service I've had through Amazon. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 5 August 2016
Bought this for my teen son's newly decorated bedroom to match the colour scheme. He also wanted something light and portable but with plenty of "oomph"! We're not disappointed as it ticks every box. Sound is powerful and it's easy to pair it up with many bluetooth items. The only problem we've experienced that it has to be approx 8metres close to the device you're pairing it to which can sometimes be a problem if I have to move a bulkier device closer to it just to be in range. For example if I want the speaker in the garden and paired to the laptop, I have to move the laptop to the patio doors in the kitchen (end point of last room in house & closest to garden). But it's a good first step into bluetooth speakers and it look's quite funky!
on 9 September 2014
Great sound for such a little thing. It works with my Kindle Fire and Android phone perfectly and I can now have music wherever I want. Really handy little gadget.
on 20 May 2014
The price quality ratio is definitely the highest possible. I hope it will last long and will always play this very good sound.
on 15 December 2014
This was bought for a Christmas presant so only checked that it worked.Good sound and I think the recipient will be very happy. If you are buying as a presant be sure to charge it before giving so that it can be used straight away.Only given 4 stars because I think it was a little bit expensive for what it was
on 24 April 2014
i'm afraid the cube was not up to a good standard, the volume buttons did not work and it was just a little b grade. on the up side for the price, the cube gave out sufficient sound and could be controlled via the computer. over all mark 5/10 ok for the price and looks ok, could do better.
on 25 May 2014
Owned a cube for several months and am very pleased with it. Good sound, easy to set up and convenient and portable. Bought second cube as present for a friend who is equally pleased with it. Excellent value.

See one answered question