Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.49

on 30 August 2014
Read this in one evening...witty, informative and motivational. It's given me lots of ideas to change the way I eat/behave and I look forward to seeing the results. Well worth buying if you are a woman of a certain age...don't wait till you're menopausal! Every woman should have a copy when she hits 40.
on 8 May 2014
I bought this after seeing it mentioned in a magazine. It has great dietary advice and also the information on HRT is current, very up-to-date and also informative. It covers all aspects of how your hormones affect you and should be ready by all women in their 40/50s and their husbands too!
on 1 July 2014
What I love about this book is I can open it to any page and start reading.
I don't always have time to sit down and read a whole chapter but its so positive and uplifting I love grabing it when I have a minute. I also find the charts very helpful, they remind me to do things in my hectic life I would otherwise forget.
This is a fun informative book for anyone interested in their health.
on 14 August 2014
I am following a blog of one the author who gives me a lot of inspirations . I am reading this book in small bites, it teaching me something I didn't know before, it helps me to connect with my body and moreover, making me to believe that change is great !
on 23 May 2014
Enjoyed reading this book but felt that the first half was just full of medical jargon and really unnecessary. However, I have been following the dietary advice and have really found that aspect helpful, so much do; I have shared my thoughts with colleagues and friends.
on 25 August 2014
This is without doubt the best book I have read in years. Not quite understanding what was going on in my 40 year old body, and slightly panicking, this book has enlightened me and made me feel much happier about growing older (younger!). I urge everyone from 30 to 65 to buy it.
on 9 June 2014
Incredibly clear explanation of what is going on for wowman late forties and on. Very factual and research focused. i have read a lot on this subject but this filled in the gaps for me. Could not put it down. i particulary like the postive tone about aging.

I have bought it for 3 freinds.
on 26 May 2014
Yes, there are lot of 'helpful' books on ageing for women, but this one is not only easy to read, it also uses humour to help get its message across that much of ageing is to do with attitude. It's a real tonic and should be by every woman's bedside or bathtub for a quick dip when the going gets tough. Love it!
on 11 May 2014
Accessible, easy to read, fact driven and so useful...this book had me nodding to myself as I recognised the way my own hormones can play havoc. I'm so glad to have found it so that I can take steps to make them work for me rather than against...a MUST.
on 9 June 2014
I have loved reading this book. It is written in a frank and easy to understand manner and answered many of my questions. I am coming to the end of the menopause, which was made easier by taking many of the hormone supplements recommended in the book. I wanted to know what happens next and also what all of the beauty treatments can do.
Much of it is common sense but surprisingly this is a quality that went wonky in the menopause. Thank heavens today I have friends to talk with openly about such things but there was so much more information in the book. Now we understand more and know what we can do – and it helps.