on 18 May 2015
This was okay. Pretty much what I'd expected and I do like this kind of story, but I'd rather the two main characters had more time to get to know each other rather than witness an 'instant' relationship based on the fated mates principle. Also the spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes annoyed me, as did the character names that would randomly change between paragraphs!
on 25 April 2018
Good read
on 5 January 2014
Another fantastic shifter tale from Georgette St. Clair.

We go back to Blue Moon Junction and get reacquainted with the town's characters and meet some new ones.

I can't wait for the next book.
One person found this helpful
on 1 February 2014
Wasn't quite what I thought but enjoyed it none the less, probably wouldn't read anymore in series but that's purely because it wasn't really my thing.
on 27 July 2014
it was a good read
on 29 October 2014
Great
on 15 January 2014
Very enjoyable easy shifter romance read. Enjoy Bridgette st clair as an author. Looking forward to reading more of her books.
on 26 January 2014
I hope there is another book about Tate and lainey and all the kids. This book had a good story funny and action
on 4 January 2014
Yes Georgette St. Clair has wrote another hit. I loved this book and couldn't put it down. Cant wait for the next one in the series!
One person found this helpful
on 30 January 2014
all the shapeshifter books just carry you away to a fantasy land. reading these books just makes everyday worries disappear for the few hours that you sit down and read.