on 4 January 2014
wow!! loved the book,really moved me and was isperational.thanks for having the bravery to share such intimate experiences in such an open and honest way.
on 5 January 2014
This book must have taken a lot of courage to write. It shares some very vulnerable life events and experiences and is very candid. It obviously comes straight from the author's heart and is very moving. A good read! Well done!
on 19 August 2014
I have just found out that miracles do happen, I am not religious, however I do believe that things happen for a reason! This book has restored my faith in human kindness. It also has taught me things about the author that I never knew xx
on 3 September 2014
I bought this book as an inspiration, to help me to focus my mind on my next step.
It worked really enjoyed it. I would recommend this book to all who are getting ready for a change.
on 6 March 2014
This is a truly inspiring and uplifting book , only a short book but thoroughly enjoyed every page of it .
on 28 April 2014
I don't know maybe it's just me, but the book seams to have something missing, it's a very simple book with even more simple stories but for me was a little bit disappointing. I truly believe in God and is blessings but....oh well I give 4 stars just because the book is about God and is Angels.
on 3 August 2014
Although this book was quite short it did get the point across in a well thought out way. It was interesting in parts and made you think how you can improve your own life.
on 12 October 2015
Living with Miracles and Meeting Angels - Peter Green - Kindle edition

Peter discloses part of his life story and shows that we should learn to love others and to give to them whatever we can spare when they are in need.

Unfortunately, the spelling, punctuation and grammar are awful. Peter needs to employ the services of a copy-editor.

However, well done for having the courage to publish it! The book is well worth reading and, hopefully, Peter will make the necessary corrections and upload it again.
on 12 April 2015
Quick to read and thought provoking... How many times have you experienced a miracle and forgotten it? A great idea to write things down.
on 31 May 2015
Inspiring book. Shows how Miracles can happen in subtle ways,when in genuine need of a helping hand. Thanks for sharing your experiences.