Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 18 May 2014
Don't bother wasting the mere 84 minutes ... go and do the vacuuming!! i... won't bother renting installments 13, 14, 15 etc
I have played the start of this disc, and I suspect that the 'disintegration' of the Paramount logo is intentional, to set the mood of Paranormal Activity.

Certainly, it does not interrupt the film itself.
on 17 November 2015
Very poor film. A+++ for seller! quick delivery and well packed but the first couple were much more believable and scary but this one was extremely disappointing. Would not recommend
on 8 June 2014
didnt have hope for this one especially after watching 3 and 4, which are literally crap. But this 5th installment in the paranormal activity franchise is brilliant from start to finish. Boy what an ending.

Azman Kent
on 23 May 2015
A slow start and we nearly gave up on it but stick with it and you will be rewarded with a good few jumpy moments, the ending is a bit thin but it is ok overall.
on 29 July 2015
What an absolute load of dribble. Don't waste you time like I did, I wish someone had told me how bad it is.
Shaky camera, bad acting, no story, no sense.
on 6 August 2014
Loved the addition of a new family and difference in backgrounds of family, had some very good twists, always want to see the next one to see what will happen.
on 31 May 2014
This is an amazing film. I loved this film from start to filnish. I think the best part of the film was near the end not that the rest of the film wasn't as good but by the end of the film all I could say was omg as I was so happy with the film.
on 24 May 2014
I enjoyed it but I have to say it is not as good at the first or third which were my favourites in the series.
on 11 June 2014
This is a refreshing story to go with the popular series. I recommend the Tokyo chapter that was made recently. Great cast, hot girls, good scares.