on 8 March 2014
This is a must for all you teenage disco goers of the 70's. I love these discs and I use them in my 'walkman' when I'm cleaning my customers' homes. CD no.3 is my firm favourite though and I predict that if it was put on at a party, all of you fifty plus music lovers out there would be up boogieing with the rest of them!

Happy, bouncy music to lift your spirits! They don't make them like this anymore!

Highly recommend - great compilation, great tracks of all time classic disco music and some long forgotten ballads. A must!
on 4 March 2014
As expected this is a fantastic 3CD album. The problem is with Amazon's promise of a free mp3 rip of the product for the kindle fire hd. No matter how hard you try it is just impossible to down load the mp3 version to the kindle and the Amazon help line is next to useless offering no help at all. In the end I have had to down load it to my laptop and then side load it on to the kindle.
Amazon and I doubt that you read this but for the first time I am disappointed in your service.
on 16 August 2017
Some great tracks that absolutely get you moving, but a celebration of Queens of 70's pop? Not really. There are better amateur playlists on S***fy to be honest.
on 27 April 2014
Very good acoustics, good clear sound without changing the original recordings too much. I have played this trio many times already nice to go back to my younger days and sing along to the tracks not often played on the radio these days (great when you reach the age when the memory is going but still remember the old songs!). Very pleased with my purchase....
on 7 April 2014
Loved this. Bought it for my mum and received the MP3 version too, which I played and was instantly transported back to my primary school years. I've since played it a few times and there are only a few songs I skip. The majority, vast majority, have me dancing around the house, singing at the top of my voice, generally feeling like an 8 year old. The tracks it contains are well considered, whicih makes a change for a compliation, and it was well worth the money even without a copy for myself.
on 23 March 2017
I love this album and love listening to the 70s music which I love I would recommend this album to those who love the 70s music.
on 14 March 2014
This is the music of my 20s. Every track I played at or danced to at disco's. The proper version of "I will always love you" Dolly Parton, it wont make you reach for the off button. each one having a memory attached. Lying in bed with Luxembourg on the radio, Baccara comes on and I couldn't get it for 3 weeks. A must have cd, get this you wont be sorry.
on 12 December 2016
An excellent selection of disco, pop and rock from top female artists. I bought this because I love music and this has a very good selection of tracks. It arrived on time and in new condition.
on 3 May 2014
I got this for £3.99 at the time and it seemed very god to fill out y collection. Many of the songs I already owned but there were a few nuggets that were missing. "don't cry for me argentina" was not in my collection and other songs too but this download CD filled some vital gaps.
on 24 March 2014
Bought this as I liked a lot of the tracks advertised on TV. Its not my favourite CD as there is a lot of disco and I am not a fan of disco. There are 3 CD'S so plenty of tracks for the money. My favourite is CD 3 so I tend to just play that one. A great CD for a trip down memory lane.