Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.99

The Compilation harbours so many of the best known 'Lady's' of the 70's era along with
many, many favourite tracks that they sung.
Ok, there will always be some 'great-names' missing from a collection such as this, also
you might well have preferred a different number from one or two of the artist on board,
just as an example, I myself can only remember 'Fox' charting with two great numbers
'S-S-Single-Bed' and 'Only You Can' what is included is 'imagine me imagine you'
I do vaguely remember that one, however I'm sure the other songs mentioned were
probably bigger hits for them.
There are so many great memories on board, have to say it's one of my favourite
compilation albums of recent times, and there really have been one or two great
releases.
As usual i'll highlight a selection of the great tracks from each of the three discs, .......
on disc one...'Chaka Khan' --'I'm Every Woman'...'Donna Summer' --'Love's Unkind'...
'Gloria Gaynor' --'I Will Survive'...'Chic' --'Le Freak'...'Linda Lewis' --'It's in his Kiss'
'Deniece Williams' --'Free'...and....'Minnie Ripperton' --'Lovin' You'.....just one or twio
of the many great numbers to cherish on disc one........on disc two...'Carly Simon' --
'Your So Vain'...'Gladys Knight and the Pips' --'Midnight Train To Georgia'...'Judy
Collins' --'Both Sides of Now'...'Melanie' --'Ruby Tuesday' (love her rendering of this
'Stones' classic')....'Kate Bush' --'The Man With the Child in His Eyes'....'Mary MacGregor'
--'Torn Between Two Lovers'...'Elkie Brooks' --'Pearl's a Singer'...and...'Tammy Wynette'
--'Stand by your Man'....again just highlighting one or two of the memorable tracks on
disc two....on disc three...'Baccara' --'Yes Sir I can Boogie'...'Tina Charles' --'I Love to Love'
'Suzi Quatro' --'Can the Can'...'The Supremes' --'Nathan Jones'...'Helen Reddy' --'Angie
Baby'...'Shirley Bassey' --'Something'....and...'Julie Covington' --'Don't Cry for Me Argentina'
...just a selection of the great sounds to enjoy on disc three.
I've only pinpointed a random selection of the truly great array of memories included on
this three disc compilation.
Must admit I've been looking forward to this release, it truly is a great section of many of the
great 'Lady's' we used to listen to back then............check it out, I don't think it will disappoint.
44 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2017
I love this album and love listening to the 70s music which I love I would recommend this album to those who love the 70s music.
on 25 May 2015
Brought back all the heady memories of my youth...cool album
on 17 August 2014
perfect mix of music to drive and sing along to
on 1 September 2014
Great compilation music.
on 1 June 2017
Good
on 1 February 2014
This Cd arrived on time and was well packaged. This singers with their songs will bring memories of the 70's back - my childhood days.

I would recommend this to anyone how remembers the 70's.
on 21 March 2014
Fantastic cd of all the best female artists of the 1970's. Some great tracks on here!! Highly recommended. A must for 70's fans!
on 7 February 2014
Love most of the songs and singers. The singers that stand out for me are, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Kahn. Gloria Gaynor. Elkie Brooks, Pointer Sisters, Gladys Knight.
on 27 January 2014
So so many old classics on here that I haven't heard in years. Aretha Franklin, Clout, Freda Payne, Baccara, The Pointer Sisters, Melanie, Blondie... SUCH a good listen. Pop music at its peak!