Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Learn more Fitbit Learn more

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 27 January 2014
I have never understood why mainstream success has eluded them with many metalheads claiming they had gone stale or turned ‘commercial’ while to me the total opposite was true, they have just been mixing things up and keeping it fresh.

I was gutted when I heard they had combusted and so very pleased when I heard they had reformed and while a big pull for me has/had always been Pete’s attitude and vocals (he has an amazing voice) I am super happy Marco is back.

As for the tracks they are excellent and have a bit of everything I love about the band; harsh vocals, crunchy guitars lots of pounding repeated rhythms and a little bit of melody so common of the, now seemingly ancient, Gothenburg thrash sound. As the other reviewer mentioned, and unsurprisingly I guess, it sounds a bit like ‘Made me do it’.

If you like anything The Haunted have ever done don’t hesitate, even for a second, get this as the price is cheap for all three tracks. If you have never really heard of The Haunted and not heard them before (I envy you) this is as good a place
to start as any.
on 23 January 2014
Heavy and fast - the way it should be and reminiscent of "made me do it" era material - thrash!!!