Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 February 2014
So we get to see How Reid and Maddy are getting on.

We have moved on a year, and get to share their trials and tribulations of a new marriage, new baby, new careers and college to boot!

The pair of them have taken on a lot, but they are managing to juggle everything nicely!

Maddy has body issues and Reid does everything in his power to convince her she is just as beautiful in not more so!

Their love just gets stronger! Loved catching up if somewhat briefly with Mel and Bryan, so glad they made it! and of course Momma and Evan!

I really like Dylan, perhaps he deserves some happiness but I guess that another story! (heres hoping! LOL)
on 7 January 2014
Another great amazing book in the series, I love maddy & Reid and whom they've become I will never get sick of reading about them , I can't Waite for the next book, if you ain't already read this series then what are you waiteing for. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Can't Waite to read more about momma and everyone else I just HOPE maddy,Reid & Braden will be in the other books aswell as melanie and Brian I can't Waite to read more xx
on 12 January 2014
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.*

Let Love shine is a novella that focuses on Maddy and Reid the main characters from Let Love in and Let Love Stay. It was a sweet story that picks up with Maddy and Reid they leave the hospital with their new baby boy Braden, and follows on them over the next 18 months. You see their fears, concerns, and their happiness as they deal with being first-time parents at a young age.

Reid is working, and Maddy is at school, and it was great to see the way they have matured and grown as a couple, support each other, and only want the best for their family.

Maddy is still she is sweet, sassy, strong, funny and extremely endearing. Love Reid, such a sexy alpha. Loved the way he is with Maddy especially when she is feeling unhappy about her body after having Braden.

It was lovely so see that all was well with Momma C, and Melanie, they are a great support system for Reid and Maddy. Love Melanie and Maddy's friendship and I'm looking forward to reading Momma C story. Love that lady.

Overall Let Love Shine was a well written quick, drama free read, filled with sweet, touching and steamy moments. I wish it had been slighter longer, but that being said it was a lovely way to end Reid, and Maddy story.
on 15 February 2014
Felt as though it could of been a bit more of Reid and daddy love reading about them .would like to read more about Mel and Bryan .instead of reading bits out of other book but still loved it . Ksmith Sunderland
on 3 January 2014
I want to thank Melissa for providing me with an ARC copy of this book to review for this blog tour <3

Awww I fricking love Reid and Maddy.

I'm so glad after all the crap and hurdles that this lovely couple went through over the last 2 books have come out stronger then ever. And how adorable is little Braden?? Broody much....

This was a quite light novella type read and it only took me 45 mins to read :)

We go through a year of Maddy, Reid & Braden, finally becoming a family and the everyday goings as young parents, juggling work, education and of course special "mummy/daddy" time ;)

I loved the ending....another HEA!

I love how Melissa has managed to capture the youth (although their more mature) in this group of friends.

They've all certainly come along way :)

You need to get this novella :D
on 9 May 2014
This series is amazing, each book getting better than the last - if that's at all possible.
The characters are so well written, you can't help but love them and be pulled into their world.
Simply brilliant - well done Melissa Collins!
on 17 June 2014
Reviewer: Bex
Disclosure: This ebook was provided by the author in exchange of an HONEST and not necessarily positive review.

Catching up with Reid and Maddy was a natural and perfect progression in Melissa Collins' fabulous series. Reaching a momentous and life changing moment and development in their lives, it was wonderful to feel apart of it. Yes, once again, Melissa Collins drew me in and made me truly and desperately care about her characters.

A wonderful novella.
on 14 April 2014
One a my favourites, brilliantly writing couldn't put it down
Love all the books on this series. Love Reed and Maddie
on 12 January 2014
it was lovely to catch up with Reid and Maddy to see how it carried on for them and the deleted scenes were perfect
on 2 May 2014
This was a novella that ended the journey of Reid and Maddy perfectly I have enjoyed every part of this series