on 21 October 2015
Iv been using this glass protector on my iphone 6 and its been on it for 8 months now and not been cracked or scratched. So my brother asked me to order one for his iphone 5s. My brother had it on his phone for 3 months an has not scratched or cracked yet. Remember its not all about the quality. Its all about how you take good care of you smart phone.
on 15 May 2017
very good
on 6 February 2015
This is just a great product and a doddle to fit. Simply ensure your screen is dust free and sparkling. Sellotape the bottom edge of of the glass protector to your iphone, fold back and remove the protective covering from the glass protector, fold the protector back over onto your phones' screen, and gently apply pressure from the bottom of your phone and up towards the top, et voila!! One perfect Glass screen applied in a jiffy. The important thing is to make sure your phones screen is completely dirt free, and the protector will fit like a glove.
I had bought two other cheaper glass screen protectors before this, and they were just aweful. However, this Samar product is just so easy, and perfect.
I can recommend this product 100%
on 14 December 2014
I have a ton of experience with protective films, but this was my first foray into the glass thing. Overall, the product is alright, especially for the price. It's completely transparent, and is pretty think, so you don't really know it's there. However, it's far from scratch proof. I'm incredibly gentle on my phone by even the strictest standard and I found small scratches on the screen after a few weeks of use.

The biggest fault is that the edges chip INCREDIBLY easily. I ended up with a couple chips out of the side after a few months of use from silly things coming in contact with it. For example, I picked up my phone and it slightly tapped the edge of my coffee cup . . . CHIP! For real. At the end of the day, it's really not fit for purpose due to the side chipping issue and I'd personally stick with films instead.
on 17 May 2014
Received the product quickly.

Application was incredibly easy and the included button sticker makes the home button easy to press even with this slightly thicker-than-usual screen protector. Getting bubbles under this was impossible.
on 11 February 2016
The best screen protector ever!. Having watched the video, on YouTube, which Samar suggest you watch, on how to put it on, I felt some trepidation about whether I'd make a good job of it. No worries at all - it was MUCH easier to apply than those flexible plastic ones, and by making sure that not a single spec of dust was left on the screen before I put it on, the result is so perfect that I forget its even on there.
And the feel of the surface is great - very smooth and silky!! Fingers do still leave marks but they polish off almost without effort and much more easily, again, than off plastic screen protectors.
This is the 4th screen protector I've bought for my iPhone 5S but it will be my last because I am so happy with it I won't be wanting to change it.
on 14 May 2014
This is perfect! i had 3 of the Glas t ones, they broke and cost £30 a go to replace. This was a1/3 of price and every bit as good. Super clear, well made. cant complain
on 20 June 2014
if you want a mess free screen protector which protects your iPhone then buy this!

you can't even notice it is on the iPhone and not one bubble unlike the plastic ones, it is very easy to apply too
on 3 June 2014
Okay this is an amazing product, for the following reason.

1) It is made of tempered glass, so it really protects your screen
2) It is very easy to apply
3) No air bubbles unlike cheaper screen protectors
4) For the price it protects your phone better than any other screen protector out there.
5) Fits perfectly.
on 15 June 2014
Really excellent product.
Easy to apply. No bubbles.
(I did make a good effort to ensure my screen stayed clean beforehand but think it's much better than other products Ive used in the past)