on 15 August 2014
Honestly, the best educational app I have downloaded and great value at £1.99.
on 12 December 2014
A good quality app with lots of content.
on 15 November 2014
Provides a good range of math skills but graphic could be improved to encourage children to want to play it. Would also be better if an award system is built in.
on 24 January 2014
Got this for my daughter, used it for a day paid 1.99 and every time we go to use it it says it has STOPPED. Waste of money.
on 31 January 2014
Bought it for my daughter, she is in year 3 and she absolutely love it. Questions are as per key stage 2 syllabus.
on 29 November 2014
I am outraged at this app ! I brought it for my son to help with his maths and so far i have found 9 mistakes in the answers.. mainly
where they don't give you the correct answer to choose from, which has confused my son no end , this app should be taken off.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2014
The quiz is useful and interesting for growing kids.I am happy that my kids are enjoying it more than candy or birds games.
on 24 September 2014
Will come in handy but thought it taught maths it's only content is tests but does give correct answers
on 28 November 2014
Excellent my daughter play's it every say
on 15 December 2015