on 8 February 2017
As with a previous reviewer, I found the life expectancy of these bulbs to be the worst I have ever come across. The product details say an average life of 2000 hours. That would be nearly 12 weeks - assuming you left the lights on 24 hours a day. Yet, since I bought the bulbs in November, few have lasted more than 3 weeks.
on 16 July 2016
I bought ten of these on 24 January, and today, 16 July, I've just fitted the 10th one. So that's 9 bulbs used in the space of 25 weeks: about 20 days life per bulb.
on 15 May 2017
Good quality bulbs at a great price. Have bought before and they lasted much longer than previous ones. Quick delivery too.
on 28 November 2017
They worked perfectly, would recommend
on 13 January 2018
Perfect
on 21 December 2014
I have eight of these lights used for an outside canopy so replace failed bulbs as needed. Used one from this new batch so far. It's as bright as the other bulbs (some of which are more expensive, branded, models). It's too early to say if these will last as long, I'm hoping so!
on 2 February 2018
Good quality, long life . Great price .
on 22 November 2015
Great price and look good in use. Not sure how long they will last but given the cost it isn't going to worry me too much if I have to replace the odd one prematurely.
on 18 April 2018
well worth the money happy with my purchase
on 2 July 2017
Good product, good value, prompt delivery - recommended