on 13 January 2014
A great game! This game is very enjoyable, with awesome graphics! Can be quite challenging and keeps you thinking. With no adds whatsoever and it runs very smoothly with 0 crashes this game is a must-have for escape game lovers. For such a cheap price and such a high-quality game I highly recommend this game.
on 21 January 2014
Wonderful graphics and movement to this escape game. The puzzles are challenging but I found all but 1 achievable without help. However, if help is needed there's a hint button with additional help and a direct link through to a complete walkthrough on you tube if you get really stuck. I would have given 5 stars but it is a bit short although it isn't expensive.
on 3 January 2014
Follow up to Cryptic Keep, collect and solve game, the story continues. Really enjoyed this, attractive and addictive with an increasingly absorbing storyline. There is a help facility with tips, a plan of the levels, also a complete walkthrough link, a great idea if you really get stuck (which I did in 1 section sadly when I got really frustrated) I will be getting the next app from this creator. Good value for money in my opinion compared to some similar genre games I've tried.
on 21 January 2014
I don't post reviews often, but this series of games is really excellent. The difficulty level is set just right so you really should be able to complete it without using the hints, but it means you really have to think. I have no interest in all these other games where you run around at 100 miles an hour and shoot stuff. This game, however, is an absolute joy.
on 16 January 2014
This is a vast improvement on their last game Cryptic Keep, mainly because there is now a hint button which was sorely needed in the last game. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a challenge but my skill set is not very high so when I can't progress in these adventure games, I find it very frustrating! Also, for people who want a more difficult game, just don't use the hint button! The graphics are lovely and magical. For fans of adventure games this is a must and its so cheap!
on 26 February 2014
This app has been created with much thought and love and it shows because of the stunning graphics, the devilishly hard puzzles and the beautifully calming music. This app is well worth its price in the store and I hope lots of people buy it so that the devs can carry on creating quality apps like this.
on 14 February 2014
I love this game it gets the brain working a bit hard in parts but i can not put it down when I start playing it had to cheat on a few puzzles but enjoying the game
Cryptic Kingdoms is a click and collect adventure where you are shown a scene and click on areas of interest, amass items for use in later scenes as you solve puzzles to try and save the king Telvonius.

It relies on remembering what you couldn't solve first time around and where and realising where new items can be applied, it's all wrapped up in a mediaeval style story involving crystals and castles. I have to say the difficulty level is fantastic, it's pitched just right accompanied by a soothing soundtrack. Recommended for a great way to wile away a couple of hours.
on 26 February 2016
An okay App for 59p a fair bit of game play and things to find, where to go are quite easy, but the puzzles are quite hard, some just worked, some worked I think more by trying every which way and then it just happened, not really knowing what I was doing and how I had solved it and one I have to admit I resorted to using YouTube as I could not fathom out how to proceed. I like a challenge but some of the puzzle solving did not jump out at you.
I had no loading issue or glitches whilst playing the game.
on 26 February 2014
Fantastic follow on from cryptic keep. Puzzles get a little hard towards the end but plenty of basic tips and link to YouTube walkthrough if needed. Took me just over an hour but look forward to the next instalment. Recommend