Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.36

on 21 February 2014
First of all its not that it's written by a man I have a problem with, but when I realised that the progression from coercion, blackmail,drugging and or kidnapping in this author's books written under this and other pen names which have stood out from the 700+ of lesbian fiction I have read and not in a good way, more in a criminal mind's sort .
on 12 April 2014
I have read both books 1 and 2 and now I am through book 3. And I am a little disappointed that this story is coming to an end. I've loved all the characters in this and the storyline is heart warming. I have really enjoyed all 3 books and I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
on 16 February 2014
So it turns out that Robin Roseau is a man posing as a woman. I don't know why he does this - maybe he wants to sell books to lesbians and thinks we'll only buy books from women. But he doesn't just use a pen name - he impersonates a woman to his fans.

Considering that all his books have themes of kidnapping, humiliation, and non-consensual sex (rape). that's pretty creepy, don't you think?

Here's a link to the fun stuff:
[...]
on 25 February 2014
A very enjoyable story with strong characters. This is something that the author does well, she always has strong female leads in her books. An interesting story, one that shows that the author is very good at writing a number of different story lines, from fox weres through to witches and their familiars. The story keeps you turning the pages and you come to care for the characters. For me personally, I would have preferred a bit more 'hot and steamy' but may be that wouldn't have fit so well with the general tone of the book, one of offering support and comfort to the warriors in the story. All in all I enjoyed it and if you like strong woman characters you will too.
on 31 December 2013
This is my favourite novel by this author which is very is difficult to say when there is the Madison wolf pack series.

The characters are enthralling, the story line fast paced and reasoned, overall a book highly recommended
on 2 January 2014
This book is set in a world where demons threaten the people. The Amazons are the only ones that can fight them- there is a reason that men cannot.

There are many villages that are far from where the demons appear, and these villages have stopped sending tithe.

The Amazons which are declining in numbers decide to take new Companions from these villages.

Maya is taken unwillingly. She is for the Amazon Queen Malora.

Maya is not like the ususal candidates, for instance she is alot older than most.

The story progresses through Maya's experiences with the Amazons, with her training and learning why the Amazon warriors need Companions around them.

This is another very good book by Robin Roseau, if you have read any of her others expect the same type of humour as these.
I would welcome another book that went back to this world, however, it would not be required as the story wraps itself up well by the end.
on 6 January 2014
I think of myself as an avid reader, I would even go so far as to say rapacious. Reading more than two books in a day and re-reading a book within a fortnight of it's last read is not to be considered unusual for me. But never before have I bought a book, and been so captivated by it's plot and characters that I re-read it within 24 hours of finishing it. Never before have I been so enamoured of an author's style and creativity that, after this first sudden love affair with one of their novels, I then bought and devoured another 4 of their creations within the next 48 hours (and as soon as I get paid I will purchase every other and devour them just as rapidly).

Go, buy, enjoy! But be warned, you will mourn the end and then have no recourse but to join me on here to beg and plead the author for more, More, MORE!
on 18 January 2014
I highly recommend this book. It's definitely going on my favourites list. I loved the characters and there world. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is just the first book of many, as I hope to read more about them in the future.
on 4 February 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this fast paced story. I was totally carried along with the action & suspense to the end.