on 9 February 2014
Arrived very quickly value for money works perfectly & looks great would definitely recommend my last scales were practically the same yet double the price, now to shift my baby weight!
on 1 April 2014
The scale is nice, and works perfectly. The body weighing seems to be reliable.
Definitely good value for money, you'll not be disappointed !
on 5 June 2014
Item meets my expectations, and also looks good in my new bathroom. I like the minimalist design and the fact that it is slim and unobtrusive.
on 13 February 2014
Price ok, but Can not get my weight in LB / Stones.They revert back to KG, but even then the actual weight shown is App. 1.3st
lower than Correct-tried new battery
on 30 March 2015
bit dissapointed as they dont weigh in stones and pounds only pounds so have to convert to stones and pounds as im from old school
on 11 December 2015
Good. cheap price. Sometimes you have to weight yourself several times in a row before it picks the right one (you know it is the right one when the weight does not change anymore).
on 16 July 2015
dont measure in stones at all the design is total rubbish comes up with all different readings not realible one bit don't waste your money !!
on 1 May 2016
I hate this device, it has been telling me for more than a year that I cannot lose weight. Having said that, it does the job right.
on 28 December 2014
Sharp edges. I thought the figures remained on the display screen for a few seconds after weighing. It doesn't. So I returned it.
on 11 May 2015
Easy to use, clear display but it only works in kgs. It has a switch for stones but it doesn't work. I'm happy with kgs though.