Customer reviews

on 2 June 2013
having discovered ana&ravi about 6 months ago, when i bought 'yoga beauty body' on a whim, i have become addicted & have about 10 of their dvd's (the only reason i dont have more is because they are £15 a go!!). it is like marmite...you'l either love it or hate it!! if your new to any kind of yoga &/or find it difficult/uncomfortable spending time sitting cross-legged (i use a block) that will put you off straight away! it is unlike any 'traditional' class especially those aimed at 'beginners' & some people will be put off by the mantras & meditations & kriyas (i was never a fan of chanting & i dont like the mantras in the earlier vids, but some of them are really catchy, V easy to follow & i actually find myself singing them whilst walking the dog!!) i would say to anyone new to yoga/exercise, to probably try their 'beginners & beyond' or 'kundalini for beginners' dvd before this one. as another reviewer said, this one does incorporate a lot of intense core work poses! i love the mix of stretching, strengthening, kriya & meditation in their dvd's, there seems to be a good balance so that i feel stretche, toned & energised mentally & spiritually
on 18 December 2015
Love this dvd, I feel and look amazing afterwards.
on 29 December 2013
Great work out, can be a little tedious at times but you know you've had a workout! I alternate a different disc everyday....... I have 7
on 19 February 2015
Great core strengthening exercises. Another good one for my collection.
on 14 December 2015
fabulous
on 8 March 2015
Great DVD, A good energetic work out.
on 13 March 2013
I am a fan of Ana Brett & Ravi Singh yoga vidoes; however, the newer series leave much to be desired. I preferred the simpler and more natural approach and appearances in her earlier vidoes (plain background, simple little yoga rug). Now when within one video, she continually changes hair style and clothing, it detracts from the video. I find it distracting, at a time when I am trying to meditate and focus on breathing and movement.
on 7 July 2012
This is a fantastic yoga DVD - very good body conditioning combined with feelings of bliss throughout. Your whole body is worked with a great range of exercises. Definitely one of my favourites alongside the Warrior workout!
on 26 July 2011
This DVD is just wonderful, I love the poster and everything about it. I have about 6 Ana + Ravi DVD s and this one will be one of my favourite ones. The new series are very uplifting, it just flows... Yes I would recommend it from the heart... Thank you Ana + Ravi ( Ana is amazingly fit :)
on 28 September 2014
Absolutely fantastic DVD. I have every single Ravi & Ana DVD (along with tapes of Ravi's workouts from back in the day!). I still remember my intro to Kundalini with Ravi, in a NY loft on Lafayette!
Anyway, be it that I am at the half century mark and my hormones really loved it, or be that in its apparent simplicity, this workout really does some deep work, it has now positioned itself at the top of my R&A repertoire.
What surprised and amused me was the electrical tingling I experienced for almost 45 minutes post the session! I was so happy and uplifted. Thank you and keep up the good work. Thanks Ravi (for Ana!) - but thanks for doing this for so long.