Format: Audio CD|Change

The general consensus of opinion is that this is a great concert but the sound is really bad.

I was fortunate, along with my best friend Terry to catch a Steve Miller Band concert at Hull University Cottingham Road Hull.
It was one of the top five best ever concerts that I ever saw.

So this is not a review as such it's just that I saw that Amazon (at the time of writing) have not given us the tracks so here they are.

A shame about that sound.
The good news is that there is a really good live two CD set of two different concerts by Steve. Here is a link.
Sessions or

LIVE 1973 - 1976

For those in the know please ignore the last track on the CD ( I add this because all my listings seem to be copied and pasted along with mistakes and typos and printed elsewhere without giving me any credit for compiling the list in the first place.

That all important essential Track listing: is
Track Listing

3. Song for Our Ancestors
4. Key to the Highway
5. Spurn Point Blues.
on 11 March 2014
I saw this permutation of the Steve Miller Band in 1968. They were an incredible live band. You'd never know it from this CD, though. This disc has the sound quality of a poor bootleg (I should know). The vocals are (frustratingly) barely audible throughout both discs. The band's playing is fine but the miserable audio does not do the players any favors, making the group sound worse than it is. I was hoping for something with at least the quality of the relatively recent series of Quicksilver Messenger Service CDs. I would have given this CD one (or no) star, but I love the band so much I gave it an extremely generous two stars. I will probably end up reselling this CD, as I have much better sounding Steve Miller shows on bootlegs.
on 5 October 2015