on 10 July 2016
I loved this item when I saw it but when I tried it on I realised it was going to be tight especially around the lower hem. I did order XXL as I had read some reviews and knew the sizing could be on the small side. I wore this top once and the side hems all split from the bottom. This was disappointing as the design is really nice.
on 26 June 2014
I love this colourful funky blouse, and how it sits on the shoulders. It is small around the hips (not stretchy) so if you have a bit of a belly/wide hips I would order a size bigger.

Going to order a few more as they are perfect for work and such great value!
on 25 April 2015
Where do I start?!? I love the quality of this top, it's almost like silk to touch. Very unique, and best of all it's under a fiver. Looks great with skinny jeans and heels or casual. A real winner. Thank you
on 19 July 2014
Fits very nicely, also around the arms!
Light and cool to wear.
Quick hand wash and drip dry over a towel and its done, dry's quick too!
Would recommend, especially for petite ladies like myself!
on 9 June 2014
I order this top size 18 cause I loved the patten and the fabric but when it arrived I was very happy but I tried it on and it didn't fit, I was very up set. I asked a friend if she would like it and she tried it on, she's a size 14 and even see couldn't get in on.
on 7 May 2014
Very pretty top - lovely pattern, I was very pleased with it. A good fit and very good value for money.
on 17 September 2014
I didn't know this was coming from china when I ordered it but I was so impressed and happy with my order at the end of the day. it got here faster than I thought, less than a week and its all just beautiful, good material. My favourite tops at the moment.
on 23 September 2015
Used to be tight on the bottom but not too bad now. Good product for a great price, can go static reminds me of 'tent' material. Would recommend but be warned of what it's going to be like.
on 29 May 2014
This top was excellent value for money, very pretty pattern, lovely material and cool for the summer, I was very pleased, many Thanks
on 29 August 2014
This item although lovely was not sized correctly, you will need next size for snug fit, or two sizes up if you like it baggy.