Customer reviews

Very good
on 9 March 2017
very good
on 7 March 2017
A well worth buying CD good value and very good music and songs.
on 8 July 2015
I loved the 70s and this has great songs from that decade.
on 24 February 2015
Defo buy
on 10 July 2014
Not a good as I thought
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
This collection is full of classics that bring back so many memories of that era,
good value as a download
on 13 March 2014
Fantastic album, so many great songs of the seventies. If u love great music you will love this. So glad I bought this.
on 24 August 2014
Music from this era is amazing when looking back. I know often visually is does not transfer too well in the eyes of the ever growing modern society, but I have some very happy memories of this time. I often gladly with no hesitation play tracks from the Supersonic Seventies on iTunes to my Bluetooth Speakers around the house. Give it a try, it may not truly be your cup of tea, but it did help pave the way for what awaited us in the Eighties.
50s,60s,70s,80s,90s they are all interconnected/crossover from one decade to the next. Enjoy!
on 2 August 2015
Bought this for a 70s theme evening but didn't want to spend a lot. I had forgotten how awful a lot of chart songs were (in my opinion anyway!). Can't fault the CO though! Good value and prompt delivery.