on 24 August 2014
Music from this era is amazing when looking back. I know often visually is does not transfer too well in the eyes of the ever growing modern society, but I have some very happy memories of this time. I often gladly with no hesitation play tracks from the Supersonic Seventies on iTunes to my Bluetooth Speakers around the house. Give it a try, it may not truly be your cup of tea, but it did help pave the way for what awaited us in the Eighties.
50s,60s,70s,80s,90s they are all interconnected/crossover from one decade to the next. Enjoy!
on 2 August 2015
Bought this for a 70s theme evening but didn't want to spend a lot. I had forgotten how awful a lot of chart songs were (in my opinion anyway!). Can't fault the CO though! Good value and prompt delivery.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2016
An excellent 2-disc CD of the hits of the 70s. It has most of my favourite 70s hits and I knew all of them. Brought back some great memories. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 18 March 2014
This collection is full of classics that bring back so many memories of that era,
good value as a download
5 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2014
Fantastic album, so many great songs of the seventies. If u love great music you will love this. So glad I bought this.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2016
Well I'm running out of things to say again good tracks,wish I go back in time and listen to radio 1 on my high fidelity radio..jt
on 16 September 2015
Some great 70's tunes here and at just 3 quid you can't go wrong! Better still from what i can make out every track is the original recording.
on 7 June 2014
most of the most popular songs from this decade ,brings back some great childhood memories, would definitely recommend cd if you liked the 70s music
on 26 April 2014
Great album received quickly and in perfect condition at a great price from Amazon. So many good 70's memories. All original hit versions too. You can't go wrong. BUY IT!
on 15 October 2016
Love this CD with all my favourite songs. ..