on 15 November 2015
The headphone holes need to be biggger so i can access my headphones and use my player at the same time, so i did the DIY method and the cutted the holes to allow for a better fix. Case is solid and built well, can take impacts, but wouldn't reccomend to do stress test
on 23 November 2015
I find this cover case bulky, unpractical and expensive. Unlike soft leather, the material in my view is too rigid. At this price, you would normally get real leather. And when you plug your player to recharge the battery, you cannot actually see the tiny indication light with this cover on, which to me is inconvenient. This cover in fact serves nothing, except, perhaps, to protect against scratches. But If you’re careful enough, this isn’t really necessary. As far as I am concerned, my pocket is enough protection when I am on the move.. From an aesthetic and practical view, I find the player more attractive and much easier to handle without the cover.
on 12 June 2014
Instead of the original (Fiio) silicone and leather cases I chose that because protects better my X3 and gives it a "pro" look. Highly recommended if you have the DAP!!!.
on 17 May 2014
Nice and smart case for my device, fits correctly to my fiio, has easy access to all ports and look durable and stylish. I would recommend to everyone.
on 30 April 2014
Fantastic well made case for the fiio x3 the only case on the market worth spending money on in all honesty to protect your DAP.

See one answered question