on 20 December 2014
Worked great for a couple of months but the cable has now started to fall apart after daily use, I think it stoof up to abit more than the apple one but there has to be better alternatives, just ordered a RND one to try that out before this finally gives in! Can't have more than a week left...
on 12 October 2014
While programs like click claim that all cables transmit at the same speed to my mind this is not the issue but how long the cables will last with normal usage of bending before they break. These are really sturdy strong cables and I'm sure will last a long time.
on 8 March 2015
Strong however with extensive use the charger head has came off, however still works perfectly fine - just the casing which is a bit unstable.
on 3 March 2014
This is a good sturdy cable, much better than the Apple cable and cheaper.
Would definitely recommend to friends. Thanx
on 8 January 2015
Very happy with these for the price, the best value lightning leads I have found, much stronger than the originals
on 8 March 2014
I have only used this cable a few times, but I do like the robust feel of it, I am happy with this cable.
on 13 February 2014
ITS GOOD. AND IT IS LIGHT. I THANK IT IS BATTER THAN APPLE'S. I WILL BUY SECOND TIME WHAT I THINK.
on 1 February 2015
Great quality, much better than the regular white cables.
on 7 November 2014
Stopped working after a month, dissapointing
on 26 February 2014
Ordered two cables - noticed one was hot at the lightning connector end one evening and unplugged it. It hasn't worked since.
The other cable is still ok, but I'm not sure I trust it anymore :(