Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.54

on 6 March 2014
wowzers...so much going on. i could not put it down.
I love Sara, she is such a feisty character, and knows what she wants. With all the stuff going on, i cannot predict an ending and thats what i love about this duo. On to the next book now 'Burn'. So excited to see where all the chaos leads to.
Great read and well written...give it a whirl xx
on 23 March 2014
Review is for 'Ignite' and 'Burn'.

Sara and Jaxon, beautiful together. Loved that they grew up in the same street, went to the same school. Loved that their love grew slowly but surely. To think that I had held back from buying this one and its sequel for the longest possible time because I had 'assumed' that it would be 'just one more' of those books that would never allow the couple to surface outside the bedroom door. Each time 'Ignite' and 'Burn' came up in my search for romance fiction I dismissed them. I only decided to download them on a whim recently and even then it was the price that prompted me to take a chance.

Didn't take me long into the first book to realise that there was so much more to the indistinct titles of these two books. The love scenes were sensual without them taking over the story - a crucial factor for me. This was one of those few instances when I didn't feel that I had been misled by all the favourable positive reviews. Both Sara and Jaxon were likeable and stayed in character through book 1 and 2. The pacing of their romance was not rushed. And while there were many elements and threads in the story that took the reader by surprise, I didn't come away feeling that the incidents were contrived; not even when events and incidents happened 'out of left field' with regularity. It helped that I believed in these two lovers and in their enduring love, each for the other.

And who wouldn't love Jaxon as a romance hero? He reminded me of that eternal love song whose title says it all - 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You'. His love for Sara was steadfast. Even when pushed to the extreme of limits by Sara, his love endured. Loved that he was frantic when she was captured by his rival. He raged in the forecourt outside those gates for hours in the rain, demanding her release. Just one of the countless instances in the story that highlighted his love for her.

Goes to show that sometimes, just sometimes, along comes a love story that really fits its billing as a love story..This is one that will stay in my Kindle as a keeper, to be read again.

No complaints about the writing and grammar either. Well-edited. And at a 'beautiful' price for both books. Will definitely invest in this author and her future work. Four and a half stars.
on 11 June 2016
For some reason and I don't know why but I kept putting off reading this book. I am fairly new to R.J.Lewis and have read Obsessed, Loving Lawson and saving Lawson, all of which I truly adored and gave 5 stars to. I decided I'd give it a go based on the many great reviews and OMG I was not disappointed. I am so glad I didn't listen to myself. One thing about this author is her ability to write brilliant characters, characters that you feel you know personally and love. I adore these and their love story. Gosh Jaxon is....wow! I'm getting stuck in to Burn now and hope it's a brilliant as this one.
on 21 March 2016
This is a really good series by RJ Lewis. Raging it has been on my Kindle for a month without me reading it!! Like RJ Lewis other stuff it is a bit raw and based on characters trying to do their best in difficult circumstances. You can feel the poverty as you read but it is also a really hot romance with good characters. I would really recommend this one!!
on 6 March 2014
Read the reviews and wasn't sure. Well how wrong was I, the plot was excellent and there were so many twists that you don't see coming. The author gave the story some serious thought before writing this and it is evident in the way the story comes together. You seriously have to buy this, off to buy the conclusion
R.J Lewis is my favourite new discovered author for 2014 so far! This book was just damn, I loved every bit of it. When Sara Nolan gets bullied at school by the troll named Jade, Jaxon comes to her rescue, already dealing with dysfunctional parents, she struggled to live in a normal healthy environment, and Jaxon became her protector who she shadowed and ran errands for lol. The blossomed friendship between Jaxon and Sara was so cute, his mother also took a shining to Sara and her life changed for the good, feeling loved and part of a family which she deserved. As Sara grows into a beautiful girl, Jaxon recognises this and steers the boy's away lol. We see Jaxon and Sara enter an intimate relationship, two people so perfect for each other, until words throw doubt on their relationship and make Sara question her independence, changing their lives forever, bringing regret and heartache. I loved the drama that followed Sara and Jaxon, how decisions altered the course of their lives, and how much they really loved one another as they faced each other again after five years apart. The romance was sweet and beautiful, Jaxon I just loved him, and he was such a bad ass, sexy protective alpha male, who knew how to ignite Sara. Ps I fell for the mysterious guy too lol! Really good read, firm re-read for me.
on 17 February 2014
The pages flew by as I became engrossed in this story of Sara and Jaxon.
The story begins when they are children and Jaxon rescues Sara from school bullies and gives her a second home from her abusive parents. They become inseparable all through their school life. When they reach their late teens they move away to start a new life together. But life together isn't a bed of roses and Sara leaves Jaxon. Her stubborn and anger characteristics making life unbearable with easy going Jaxon. She soon discovers her mistake but Jaxon has disappeared.
Sara and Jaxon have been separated for five years. But when Sara's mother is killed she returns to her home town and a meeting with Jaxon is inevitable.
Jaxon has become successful business man by involvement with a motor bike gang, the Scorpions. A world away from where Sara works, a law firm. The town has changed and Sara finds it difficult coming to terms with the changing town and her Mothers death.
However Sara and Jaxon's relationship is rekindled but their lives are thrown into turmoil when Sara is kidnapped by a rival biker gang, Jackal. And her true family roots are revealed.
This captivating story is well written. The characters are well developed and detailed so that I felt I knew them.
Excellent recommended
on 13 February 2014
This book was amazing. Really good storyline, interesting characters, what more could you ask? Realising there is a second book wasn't so good though. I wanted it done and dusted in one. Ah well.
on 30 April 2016
Wow!!! I'm enthralled and need to move on to book 2 quick smart!!! Fab book, as are all of R.J Lewis books and you get your money's worth as they are nice and long unlike some these days!!
Soooo looking forward to Burn, but now don't know who to root for.......Jaxon or Remy 🤔
on 19 March 2014
Wow! Just Wow!
After reading the reviews, mostly positive, thought if give it a shot. The negative reviews did make me doubt that I would "love" it....but the negative reviews are sooooooo wrong!
What an amazing book! Omg, I cried so much! Not the typical good girl, bad boy read I thought it would be, this book deals with a topic that is new and fresh. It is VERY well written. Yes, it has a few spelling and grammatical errors, but it absolutely does not take anything away from the book.

The angst and heartache I felt throughout was amazing! I stayed up untill 3am to finish it, as I literally couldn't put it down. Don't find many like that these days, mostly a lot of same old, but this book has just raised the bar.

Fantastic read, highly recommend. I have just one-clicked 'burn' aswell, and as soon as I have blitzed my house in under an hour, I will be on it like sonic!! :)