Customer reviews

on 17 January 2014
I have enjoyed the whole series.
the heroine is delightfully diffident but assertive and the hero is attractive.
a good read
on 3 February 2014
This series just gets better. Characters are maturing relationships developing and a story line that keeps you engaged till the end
on 12 February 2014
I discovered this series by accident and I have to say I'm glad I did. I've read a lot of urban fantasy and I really enjoy the Amber Farrell series. My only complaint is having to wait for the books to come out, it never seems soon enough. Amber is a kick-ass heroine and unlike a lot of other fantasy books there isn't tonnes of sex thrown in for the sake of it. I can't wait for the next one.
on 3 January 2014
I've been waiting for this book and it doesn't disappoint, in fact I am so sorry that I've finished it,I need to start it again.
I am so glad that I found Mark Henwick and the Bite Back books, I urge you to read them as soon as you can. Great characters and storylines- fast paced, action packed-brilliant.
on 19 January 2014
My only complaints about this book are 2 fold, 1. I now have to wait for the next book! 2. The bad guys identity is way too obvious, a well known Thomas Harris book comes to mind...
on 28 December 2013
Another book from Mark Henwick that I couldn't put down. Here's hoping it won't be too long till the next installment.