Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 16 August 2017
Very relaxing which helps me sleep great
on 27 July 2015
Really good! I've not managed to listen to a full cycle yet, I'm always too relaxed and fall asleep which is exactly what I was looking for. Really helps to clear your head on those nights when your brain is working over time and all you want to do is go to sleep!
on 19 April 2017
Beautiful app,Andrews voice really hits the spot with this one. I have many of his recordings, love them all but this one is one of my favorites. Love the journey.
on 7 June 2017
Very relaxing helps me go to sleep at night
on 30 March 2016
I've been using several of Andrews app, but this one has been especially helpful after the break up of my marriage, excellent!
on 27 September 2015
I am living a happier more productive life since listening to this app. Thank you.
on 3 January 2015
This is really good
on 22 September 2015
Very soothing, nice tone of voice, we shall see what results will be as time goes on!
on 29 October 2016
As with all of Andrew Johnsons apps, this is a very useful tool in redressing the balance of your mind if you find yourself carrying ' baggage ' .Recommended.
on 15 December 2015
This is only one of Andrew's apps I have bought. His voice is lovely and soothing. I haven't used this item for the prescribed time yet, so I need to stick with it and I feel sure that the benefits will kick in more in time.