on 16 June 2014
I brought this on a whim (and I only had a quid left in my accout till payday)

Wow, Im only on the 3rd book, but have not had such good quality reads for a long time.

I generally read fantasy and sci-fi novels, what this actually means is that 90% of the books I read are dross, the 10% that are good keep me going. This selection has, so far, given me 3 authors that I will be buying more from.

Job done, cheers for the collection David

PS. The first book is great for anyone who has ever been involved in MMORPG politics.
on 3 September 2014
First time for me to read mysticAl stuff. I have mixed feelings ... some stories held my attention and I enjoyed especially the ones that had a religious themes loosely built on our world beliefs. Some stories very gory. One I even abandoned as it seemed so disjointed. The first and last stories I enjoyed. For the price it was a good buy for the amount of reading offered. But not my cup of tea. Reminded me of violent computer games which are also not for me.

on 13 June 2014
I bought these as they were cheap for 7 books ! It was worth getting the 7 novels as some are not as good as others. Some are not well written and I did not finish reading then after a few pages in. However, there are at least 3 that are a good story and keep you hoping for certain endings. There is a bit of bad language and some sexual references that I did not believe were necessary which actually spoilt the book for me.
Would think twice before doing this again
on 12 April 2014
A great idea, tasters of the work of 7 lesser-known authors of the genre, parcelled up and offered at a bargain-basement price.
A chance to re-aquaint myself with Robert J Crane's excellent "Defender". Also an opportunity to introduce myself to the delights of Daniel Arenson and Edward W Robertson. That's as far as I have got at the moment but, with no bad books in the mix so far, I am looking forward to the rest!
Well done Amazon and please, keep them coming! :D
on 5 January 2017
Ive read many fantasy books and enjoyed them....very few in this bundle are of the same quality.... If I can't get interested in the 1st few chapters I move on to the next one....a book should grip you right from the start...
on 26 March 2014
Really liked the dragons, sanctuary and ravenwood books will read more of these stories, the other books were good but took longer to get into. Stories were well written and lots of twists and turns as well as the usual romance between characters.
on 4 May 2014
Again I purchased this set of cheap books for my wife who enjoyed every book immensely.
Although cost wise was little the books were priceless and she read one after another, which she rarely does so well worth a read and definitely if you can get at the low price as I did.
on 9 March 2018
good read.
on 26 August 2016
As with any anthology there are always a mix between good and bad stories. Thankfully this book has more good than bad
on 16 March 2014
Not actually finished yet but stopped reading the 1st book after about 1/4 and 2nd book before end of 1 st chapter. 3rd book is OK but I personally am not enthralled. For the price it is a bargain and I'm hoping to find a new author to follow in the rest of the books.