on 8 April 2016
I started using this app about 18 months ago and it was brilliant. There was just the right pace and tone of voice to get me into deep relaxation. If ever I couldn't sleep, this would do the job every time. I took the app off my device for a while when I wasn't using it.
I recently reinstalled, but was somewhat disappointed that the voice seemed less relaxing and slightly rushed in comparison to before. It makes it hard to listen to, because I'm wondering why it was changed. Someone new to the app wouldn't notice, but since I knew it when it was better, it's rather spoiled for me.
on 23 July 2014
So calming it sends me to sleep every time! I have taken to listening to this last thing at night in place of the radio. Andrew's voice is so calming that I am asleep before he has finished running through the areas that need to relax one-by-one in his soothing, measured delivery. I can't believe anyone can have listened the whole way through as it is impossible not to be soothed into oblivion.
on 6 May 2017
I cannot thank Andrew Johnson enough for his series of mind and emotional well being aids. These have really helped me to get my life back into a positive prospective - I was suffering panic attacks and high anxiety levels. I have had no hesitation in highly recommending the apps to friends and family; the most recent one being on exam preparation for my son. My first purchase was in 2014 and I now listen to one of the apps every night as I go to sleep. I believe that Andrew Johnson's lovely and calming voice helps to stop negative thoughts and the churning worries of the day and aids positive mental well being.
on 23 April 2016
I had this App installed and found it really helpful for my anxiety, I got better and ended up deleting the app, the last few months has seen my anxiety come back so I've reinstalled this and found the update has made the quality worse. It's still ok but not as helpful as it's was over a year ago.
on 5 March 2016
Andrew has lovely relaxing voice.I suffer from G.A.D and depression. Just wondered if you could do app to get people like me out of bed in morning for positive day.Im really struggling today.Oh yes and a don't commit suicide app please.Thankyou though as love your app's!
on 11 October 2015
Brilliant app. I downloaded this as I was flying for the first time in over 23 years. During those years I suffered with agoraphobia and still have anxiety issues. Once on the plane I used the sleep programme and it calmed me through the take off and bumpy parts of the flight. Andrew has a very soothing voice which keeps you focused on relaxation and away from your anxieties. I highly recommend this app.
on 29 October 2016
This is a life changer. Recommended to friends and family and not one had been disappointed. Given me back my life.
on 7 March 2017
helps ease the pressures of daily life
on 22 February 2017
Happy
on 25 October 2014
Andrew Johnson never disappoints! Very helpful app - usually play it before sleep. I would recommend this.