Colour: Pink Coral|Change
Price:£25.00 - £241.11

on 1 August 2014
I have always sneered at Kipling, thinking they were cheap, nasty and very expensive. BUT then I received this as a gift. It is amazing! Mine is a sort of minky brown which looks smart with most outfits. The quality is very good.

The Tardis has nothing on this bag! It holds masses of stuff and is comfortable to wear. Currently I have an A5 diary, very large purse, mobile, reading glasses and sun glasses, 6 lipsticks (don't ask), 2 cheque books, 2 tubes of the mint with the whole, notebook, the sock I'm knitting on four needles, my horse's passport and medical records, large bunches of keys for two houses and the paperback that I'm reading and there is still room for more,.
on 2 September 2011
Kipling Women's Alvar ShoulderbagsThis item arrived really quickly and was it perfect condition, It a little larger than I thought, but will be great for me to get all my stuff in for a day out shopping with girls
on 25 January 2014
I have 4 bags in this style so far! I can't speak highly enough about it. I love all of the compartments and the way it lays flat against the body. My favourite Kipling bag of all time.
on 23 July 2012
stylish, roomy, comfortable to wear either on your shoulder or across the body with pockets for mobile phone,slots for pens and a fob for your keys.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 January 2016
First time i have bought a Kipling Bag, Very pleased i decided on this Alvar in the Black (Plover Black).

Very modern looking bag, (With the plastic monkey keyring too)
This bag surprised me, by how much it actually fits in, But is still lightweight and keeps me organised, with the separate areas.
Two pockets on the front, then two zipped compartments on top of the bag, with a phone slot & a larger slot inside & a zip pocket also inside.

Lined inside in a water resistant, pretty grey & white love heart fabric.
Really strong zip's and sewn really well too, Excellent value for money, Great for everyday use, will match with lots of outfit's.

Approx Measurements are:
* Top 2 Zip Opening's- 10.5" or 27 cm
* Height- 9.5" or 24 cm
* Bottom Width- 12" or 30 cm
* Base Depth- 1.5" or 4 cm
* Handle Width 1.5" or 4 cm
* Strap Shortest- 28" or 71 cm
* Strap Fully Open- 54" or 136 cm
review image review image review image review image
on 13 January 2014
Love this bag. Have it in purple lovely shade not too bright. It holds so much without being bulky and the price was fantastic
on 11 January 2014
This is my first kipling bag and it's certainly lived up to my expectations! I got it in the pink orchid colour which is gorgeous. Very roomy for all my bits and pieces - I have a toddler but have an aversion to 'nappy bags' but I can fit a couple of nappies, a carton of milk and a packet of wipes in one compartment while my purse, phone, iPad mini, keys, pens and other bits go in the other main compartment. I use the front 2 for lip gloss, mirror and other essentials. Even with all my stuff in it, the bag is still lightweight and doesn't dig into my shoulder at all. Zips are able to be opened/closed with one hand and overall it feels very sturdy and excellent quality. I absolutely love it and I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection very soon.
on 12 June 2014
I wanted a smallish bag which I could wear across my body. This fits the bill and is very well constructed. It is actually bigger than I expected after reading the reviews. There are lots of zips outside, although a zipped internal would have been nice. The colours are lovely and its beautifullymade.e
VINE VOICEon 3 February 2012
My other Kipling bags are plain coloured and I wanted something different that would team up with my summer sandals as well as winter footwear, this print is ideal for both. It is a shoulder or crossbody style that is not as deep as my others but sits flatter to the body and has loads of space. On the front there are two zipped compartments that are handy for passports and tickets while travelling and the main bag has two separate zippers on top so you can keep your purse and valuables close to hand. There are two pen holders in this particular bag and the usual keyfob which I always find very useful. A further zipped pocket is inside as well as phone pocket and one I normally use for a mirror. Very good bargain price, I`m gathering up quite a collection of Kipling and have not been disappointed in any way.
on 28 February 2012
I should start by admitting I am a bit of Kipling fan-girl, but the fabric of this bag just makes it that little bit different from the normal Kipling canvas bags, so I love this one even more!

As usual there are a vast array of pockets so you can safely pack away everything you need to carry with you, yet access quickly. The adjustable strap means you can wear it across body or over your shoulder, depending on your mood or need.

It's small enough that it's not like carrying round a sack but big enough to fit those "essentials" plus the odd book without the bag expanding too much and getting too bulky. In fact, if you pack it carefully, it stays very slim...

Oh and the price was just right too!