Customer reviews

on 22 January 2018
Fantastic jigsaw set - the images are beautifully vivid, so easy for our two year old to work out which belong to which puzzle - but she never gets bored of assembling these puzzles. The quality is great; really clean cut, chunky pieces which slot together well and can be used on carpet / wonky surfaces etc. Because the jigsaw cuts are only on two sides, it's easy enough for a little one to work out which way things slot.
Gruffalo jigsaw has two pieces, snake has three; mouse has four and owl & fox have five pieces. Yes, spending hours at a time with a two year old really has made me so boring that I had to write down the size: image of each jigsaw...
on 13 December 2014
Very nice jigsaw for my 20 months old girl. Pieces are thick and big enough for her to learn how to do it and in a progressive manner. Apparently when she masters the last one, the 5 piece one, she can go straight into a 15 pieces-jigsaw, because the tricky part is to understand the complex concept. Once her brain gets it she'll be ready for over 3+ jigsaws.
6 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2017
If you are buying for someone who loves the gruffalo you cant go wrong with this set of jigsaws. My son has just turned 2 and loves them. He can do them himself yet but he will get there. Very durable and we'll worth the money.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2017
Bought this for my daughters birthday as she loves puzzles, it's really lovely and she adores it. Nice to have puzzles which start easy but get a bit harder. Great purchase, am really pleased with it.
on 17 March 2018
Great product but for a little one the individual puzzle should be in a sleeve or packet so they easily have the right pieces.
on 31 January 2018
Good quality. Appropriate level of difficulty for my granddaughter who has just turned two.
on 30 March 2018
Really good introduction to jigsaws as there is an incremental level of difficulty from 2 pieces to five. Chunky so my 2 year old grandson can handle them.
on 27 October 2017
Lovely pictures and simple design. We have a few from this brand. All great!
on 28 February 2014
Bought this for my 2yr old son. He loves the Gruffalo so I thought this might tempt him into doing some more puzzles...he's not a great puzzles fan generally. We've had it a couple of weeks and of all his puzzles he will get this one out without me suggesting it. The 2,3,4&5 pieces are good way of building his skills.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 January 2018
Great value, my grandson loves this