Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 18 December 2014
5 Stars for the title episode, but most people who want to buy this will, like me, already own series 6 & 7 which includes all 3 specials. So when I want to watch it again I will rent it on Lovefilm by Post. I will probably buy it if it is ever released as a stand alone, and from the reviews that I have read it is included in series 8.
on 11 April 2014
Oh, 11, I'm gonna miss you... My only quibble with this dvd - I'd much rather have bought a combo with the 50th anniversary special, since the Christmas episodes have all been included in series box sets before. But I guess that's how you make money.
on 13 June 2014
why release this with all the other Christmas stories with the 11th doctor. most people properly already own them. just hope it's part of the series 8 boxset
on 31 May 2014
Absolutely loved this, and cried buckets but I am a complete Whovian. Even people who aren't Doctor Who fans would enjoy this, it's brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 27 August 2014
Not as good as the 50th Anniversary special and needs at least 2 viewings to pick up everything in the story-line. However, great to have and be able to watch as and when.
on 16 May 2014
Fast delivery, well packaged & great price!! Really happy with the purchase - I bought for my "dr who mad" boyfriend's birthday and he loved it!
Thanks again
on 30 September 2014
My son and I enjoyed watching this so much at Christmas, we kept it on our V+ box to watch again, so have decided to make space on the box, and bought it for him to go in his stocking this year!!
on 10 February 2014
Although not my favourite episode it completed the Matt Smith collection. I still believe they short changed his finale when compared to David Tennant's exit.
on 28 September 2014
Excellent
on 21 March 2014
Bought as a birthday present. D. Who is not my favourite but the receiver thought it was just the ticket so if you are a fan then suggest you purchase.