Customer reviews

on 12 April 2016
You've just invested the thick end of a hundred pounds on your new walkman and spent an eternity downloading hundreds of hours of music on it. So why on earth would you not want to protect it from the dings bangs drops and splashes that are inevitably going to come its way. For a few pounds this fantastic little silicone case will afford you that peace of mind. It is light and sturdy and fits like a glove. All of the apertures are perfectly lined to the headphone socket, reset button, usb port, and hold button, and the volume and play controls are all relief moulded onto the cover so that you can feel your way around the controls. There is also a film of plastic to protect the screen from scratches. I can't recommend this highly enough. It makes no sense to not buy it!
on 10 December 2015
The case is great, it fits well and allows access to all controls and connections whilst giving protective cover.
The screen protector is ok but would be great if it filled the whole window area of the case for full protection and not just the lit screen area.
Take care when removing TAB2 of the protector after application, mine was so strongly bonded it almost damaged the screen protector. When I did get it off, the residual glue was a mess that I had to use Sticky Stuff Remover to clean off!
on 24 September 2017
I have now lost count the number of times i have droped my tressured little sony mp3/mp4 player, but the other day this little silicone skin case cover was REALLY put to the test as it flew out of my pocket while rideing my mountain bike at great speed. I really thought my mp3/4 player was doomed, it hit the road with a crack. BUT NO suprise suprise NOTHING. just plugged the headphones back in and it was fine. THIS IS A NO BRAINER'' A cover that costs a few quid that in my case has probably saved my little player that cost me £90 with a mountain of media on it from serious damage.
on 3 May 2017
cover for sony nwz 16gb mp3 great colour red very well made will order another one soon .player just slips in nice tight fit worth the money! 10/10
on 15 March 2017
Does the job it is intended for and protects the Walkman case and as it is an extra layer, helps stop the screen from getting scratched
on 19 February 2015
Nice bit of kit.

Cheap and easy to fit.

Feel nice.

I did purchase some separate screen protectors as the one that comes with this is rather small.
on 26 November 2016
It's the second cover I have bought recently and have been very pleased with them. I wish I'd known about them before.
on 17 April 2017
Excellent protection for mp3 player.Recommend very highly
on 4 March 2017
Does exactly what I hoped it would ie. protects my Sony Walkman from the inevitable scratches etc. that it would otherwise receive in the course of everyday use!
on 29 May 2017
Nice case, fast postage. Bought it for a friend, he loved it.