Customer reviews

BULK POWDERS Pure Whey Protein Powder Shake, 1 kg - Vanilla
Flavour: Vanilla|Size: 1 kg|Change

on 29 September 2017
The best tasting protein powder that I have ever had. I could seriously guzzle litres of this stuff a day it tastes so great!

Just so others are aware, it's about 1.5 scoops to get the 30g. 200ml of water + 30g scoop can be knocked back in 20 seconds so very very easy to get a huge protein boost from this.

Mixing in a shaker mixes very well, you don't get bitty clunks or anything with just a regular shaker.

Have had two bags of this and about to order a third now. Would recommend to anyone.
on 25 June 2017
Mixes easily and decent value for money. Chocolate peanut flavour is absolutely delicious. The only reason I've knocked a star off is because the re-sealable strip on the bag is a bit naff, so if you want a completely airtight seal you're better off using a clip or decanting it into a container. Other than that however, this is an excellent supplement.
on 13 October 2017
Bought this to go in my cereal. I don’t use too much of it because I find the vanilla flavour too sweet and artificial. Would consider getting a different flavour to compare. The scoop inside is handy and the pouch is resealable.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2016
Great flavour though maybe a bit sickly after every day use if you only have one flavour. I'm looking forward to trying the others and as for performance it seems to be a decent supplement to use
on 16 October 2017
I bought this so I could do some of the smoothies in the Joe Wicks cook book, but it tastes excessively sweet and constantly repeats on me for a good couple of hours after using it - which is really unpleasant. I'll probably just bin the rest of it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2017
For the price it's excellent. I've tried the Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut one, I prefer the chocolate one. Chocolate peanut one felt a bit raw, a slight "uncooked" taste to it. Overall, good product. It's slightly harder to mix than ON powder for example but I've got a juice maker thing so it's a non-issue.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2017
Delicious! I absolutely love this protein powder. I usually tend to mix protein powders with milk to help with the taste, but this one tastes great mixed with just water, helping save on calories too! Will definitely buy again!
on 22 September 2017
Brilliant product, easy to use and identify. Reminded me of crisps with a lot of space in the bag, but weight was spot on and no issues using. No overpowering taste when in baking or shakes
on 11 September 2017
very nice an good as an alternative to protein bars. also easy on the stomache unlike most other protein powders
on 5 May 2016
Made my lips swell and my mouth and tongue itchy, a headache 30min after drinking. I probably have allergy, check before you buy.