on 2 June 2015
Just around the corner is an old saying and with these songs so many great artist and marvellous songs put together on one CD that will have you jumping around doing the highland fling. Plenty of different songs just ready to put you in the mood, you won't be sorry and at this price you won't regret it. The moods of various artist put you in a relaxing state that just listening to them will have you remembering all from long ago so what are you waiting for, pick up the music and get connected in your own way just floating with the sound doing your thing. Enjoy!
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 November 2016
Excellent double CD of the hits of the 60s. All of them hits and contains many of my personal favourites. A must if you are a fan of mainstream 60s music. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 30 August 2017
I bought this for the original of Quick Joey Small which is rarely included in 60s compilations. Well worth it for that track alone. Just as well because some of the tracks on disc 2 are really turkeys.
on 16 September 2015
Crackin' 60's compilation is this one and a bargain at just £3. Nice to hear the original recordings too not a load of them 'suss' re-recordings, don't you just hate them.
One person found this helpful
on 26 November 2014
I just love 50s/60s music as I'm sure Amazon can tell by my recent purchases,as well as this one in the last couple or so weeks I've purchased 100 Hits-Legends of Rock 'N' Roll Stars Of The 50s Stars Of The 60s Massive Hits! 60s and The Very Best Of The Beach Boys I can highly recomend them all.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 October 2016
Love the 60s and 70s music I was brought up on! This CD is great. ...
on 28 November 2016
Good product and sent on time
on 9 February 2017
aok
on 29 January 2016
A great service and very happy with my orders.
on 15 June 2016
A great cd and fast delivery