on 28 December 2013
Don't usually go for paranormal tales or (for that matter) romance, but these "Bound" novels, with their unusual combination of erotic romance and intriguing plots full of twists and turns, are something else. The paranormal events add to the tension and the excitement and altogether the books are gripping reading. Interesting characters, sexy and mysterious happenings -- expect the unexpected!
on 20 February 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I could not put it down, it is full of twists and turns. However it did nearly loose me a couple of times if you download it and you feel your self thinking you can't go on reading it I can only advise you to stick with it.
on 6 March 2014
Very happy with such a speedy service. Good communication a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
on 4 January 2014
It's worth buying this copy of the Bound books by Claire Spoors as it works out cheaper, and if you read one you will want to read the other anyway!
on 15 January 2014
I must admit I was disappointed in this book, it didn't help that I didn't really like Gary, he's definitely a 'have his cake and eat it' kind of guy I also wasn't that struck on Alex either, particularly in Angel. The first book Bound Angel contained more sex than story, which I suppose would have been better if I'd have actually liked Gary, I've read a lot of erotic books and all of the ones which revolve around clubs like this one advocate safe sex, extensive tests are done and condoms are used I found it a bit disconcerting that at the interview stage unprotected sex was taking place, this you could argue is a minor point and yes it is but it was one of many things which bugged me.
The second book Bound Demon started better and for me showed more promise but it seemed to lose it's way and in the end was predictable and to be honest a bit boring.
So in summary this was not the book I was expecting, it needed editing, it seemed jumpy in places, wasn't particularly well written and when I'd finished reading I was left feeling let down.
on 4 June 2014
This book has me in a quandary, I liked it but didn't like it! It was such a mix of everything.

The BDSM side was hot, but didn't make sense either, Gary totally confused me how he could be two different people, that is until the end of the book, I also found Alex jumping feet first in to the club a little odd!

Now add in some heartbreak and paranormal aspects and it totally goes haywire, but in a good way.

If I'm honest I didn't take to ryan, The major part of the book was Gary and Alex so was rooting for him still, but that's me.

This book has twists and turns galore, just when you've recovered from one another's just waiting for you, and I did have tears in my eyes near the end !

Contains lots of hot sex scenes too!

An interesting mix of Bdsm/magic/wolves/demons.

3.5 vampy and racey stars.
on 22 June 2014
This would of been one of the best books I've read apart from only 18% downloaded the characters and the plot are amazing gutted I couldn't read more not the authors fault more a problem that Amazon need to address
on 20 February 2014
The first few chapters of this pair seem like a pretty typical fifty shades clone, with the central character tumbling into a bondage club which she does not know is actually run by her husband. At first there are no hints of the paranormal, and the plot is a collection of sex scenes and an exploration of the relationship between the central characters, but two thirds through the first book the plot goes off at a tangent into the realms of white witchcraft and lurking perils, and then squarely into the paranormal. It improves greatly as a result. The sex scenes are explicit and (particularly in the first book) relatively kinky, but are not extraordinary; the writing is straightforward.

The second book takes the plot in a new direction that feels as though it was not planned from the beginning, but is more interesting. The central character discovers that most things she thought she knew at the end of the first book are wrong, and that she has mystical powers. She swiftly becomes involved with a new man who has a secret (not that it takes long for the reader to confirm what he is). The second book has far more of a story, with the sex becoming less central and more mainstream. There are considerable levels of coincidence in both books, and the novels do not explore the paranormal world the characters inhabit to any great extent. I wouldn't describe either book as great literature, but they read reasonably well – if you're looking for erotica, it serves that role effectively, but by the end of book two the conclusion of the plot has become more important than the sex..
on 3 February 2014
A disappointing read, the author appears to have identified key themes from other successful books, werewolves from twilight, magic from Harry Potter and sex from 50 shades and lumped them together into a not very good book. The story is improbable, the sex boring and the characters shallow. Not worth my time .
on 12 January 2014
I've read quite a few books in this genre but must say I was not impressed by this at all. In fact I'm that unimpressed that I actually waited till I could connect to WiFi to leave this review rather than just deleting the book when I'd finished.

Book 1 was okayish but book 2 was total drivel, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd already put the time into book 1 I'd have given up on book 2. I really wish I had!

It's as if the author forgot who the characters were between books and simply made up new personalities for the names.

The dialogue was poor the storyline was poor, in fact the full book was poor, please people don't waste your time.