Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Shop now Learn more Learn more

on 13 January 2017
This travel mug is well worth the money. I was tired of buying cheap ones that wouldn't seal properly at the top but this is much more secure. Its basically a cross between a travel mug and a thermos. I can brew some fresh coffee at 8am and its still warm enough to drink at 1pm which is amazing. The three different functions on the lid are really useful too, either having it completely open, having to press the button for it to open (very good when you're driving), or completely sealed closed.

The only slight criticism I have is that when you fill the mug with your hot drink, the pressure from the steam starts to build up inside, which means the first time you try to drink from it, you have to push the button quite hard to release the pressure before the lid will open (or you have to unscrew it enough for the pressure to escape.

Other than that I am more than happy with the BESTEK.
on 31 August 2017
I bought this as a replacement for my Contigo Randof travel mug that had served me well for many years. Unfortunately none of the Contigo suppliers on amazon would deliver to Ireland so I was forced to look at alternatives and I decided to order the Bestek. The packaging looked impressive when it arrived, with the mug in a soft pouch and nicely boxed up. However, it isn't a patch on the Contigo when in use, and its all to do with the lid.
The lid on the Bestek isn't the easiest to create a seal with your lips, hence there is a risk of spilling coffee on yourself - not good if your on your way to a work meeting! Also, the lid is very difficult to clean properly, and after a few uses it gets stained in the seals but there is no easy way to open it to wash out.
The Contigo in contrast is easy to drink from, and very easy to clean as the lid seal opens back fully for washing.
on 23 January 2014
I ordered this having had problems with another Bestek vacuum mug, which leaked. (However,after refunded for it, I still liked it so much I sent for a replacement which is now in daily use with no issues.)
If anything I prefer this mug/flask.
I love the matt black finish! The slender fit in you pocket size! It also keeps things piping hot for an extended period!I think the leak proof locking on this flask looks more robust than on my other Bestek mug.
I will update this review after more usage but I am very pleased so far!
on 10 April 2017
After about 6 hrs tea was luke warm which I expected it to be hot like other flasks I had before. Disappointed !
on 28 August 2014
After reading some of the comments about it leaking, I made sure I thoroughly tested it first by filling it up with boiling hot water and tipping it upside down. 3 hours later no leaks and still boiling hot water when it was emptied! Its well worth the money charged and I have confidence that by the time I get to work my latte is still hot and more importantly, isn't swimming around in the boot of my car/my bag!
on 30 December 2014
Arrived soon, just two days to, despatched same day. After receiving the cup, very satisfied, feeling is good, very thick, the quality seems very good. do not feel like 5.99 things, and colleagues say great value. Can be incubated more than 6 hours. Seller service is very attentive, very happy shopping, will come in the future .
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 August 2014
I'd have given the full 5 star as it keeps the hot very hot and the cold very cold all day. Ice cubes are still frozen at the end of the day...........BUT.... The outer black coating has peeled off to reveal the silver tin inside. I still use it every day but doesn't look as nice. It's the best insulated cup I've had except for the outer coating.
on 18 February 2017
Nice quality finish, easy control of the spout, dont drop it otherwise it will dent. get a brush to clean it with, keeps you're drink quite warm for ages..
on 31 July 2014
Good price - well designed and practical product.

We bought this because it holds more liquid than the normal travel beakers. We use this on long journeys and it keeps everything hot (or cool) for a long time. Its so good that if you make a pot of coffee its advisable to let the beakers stand open for a while before sealing them - if you don't want to burn your lips.

If you intend to use these while driving (which you shouldnt !) they are a bit fiddly. Easy solution - borrow a couple of straws from McDonalds and you wont have to tip the beaker upside down for the last dregs.
on 18 November 2017
The mug can keep drink hot or cold for a long time. But the biggest problem is the lid. It is really a stupid design. The push button is very hard to press. I am afraid if I press it with efforts, someday it will be broken and the mug will leak, so everytime I have to turn the whole lib and pour water. I don't know the meaning of the bottons.