on 6 July 2014
The Kunai headset is the best I have ever used and I was very spectacle when buying because I was the first person to purchase it on amazon but I am happy to say it passed with flying colours.

You may be wondering why is this review so late if I brought it first and that is because I wanted to use it for a good 3-4 months to make sure they were worth it and I can happily say they are.

Pros:

The Tritton kunai is the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my head, the ear cups are a perfect size for me and our very soft and the headgear also fits nicely on your head and can be adjusted to good effect.

The sound quality is great and this compared to the turtle beach x12 and the skull candy crushers which are both brilliant for sound quality and the fact that it can step up to the crushers which are £80-100 headphones which are designed for sound and music Is a fantastic feat.

The headset has a removable mic which makes it so much easily to pack away and it stops the mic my being damaged. Having a removable makes it easily for listening to music but I wouldn't recommend taking it outside like normal headphones or people may think your trying to play call of duty outside.

The mic itself is also great and provides you with a nice and clear voice which is easy to pick up as said by my friends, you can also control the volume of your game and the party chat so you are able to balance it your self I love this feature and if your friends are being to loud mute them or just turn up the game and obversely it works visa-vise.

cons

The only con I can think of is that the mic can be a little hard to take out at times and some of the wires are a little to long so I suggest you keep them wrapped up but other then that you cannot found a better headset.

Thanks for reading.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2014
High quality well built headset definitely not cheap and flimsy fantastic sound comes supplied with an audio adapter if you don't have red & white audio inputs built into your tv (cheaper tvs don't tend to have these). It also comes with some cool titanfall themed stickers to customise your headset with I am happy with this product and would highly recommend this to anyone
on 22 July 2014
I bought these to use for my ps4,at first i was a bit skeptical becuase of the low price tag,but honestly for the money,you cant go wrong! A must for anyone who is looking for a great pair of cheap gaming headphones!
on 21 September 2014
bought these for my sons xbox he loves them, for the money there a good buy
on 26 July 2014
Love this product!
on 28 September 2014
This headset was bought for my 11 year old son so here's his review:

It is a very good headset- the mic quality is good (and I love the fact that the mic is detachable) , the sound quality for it is good (AMAZING for a gaming headset) and I really like the matte titanfall-themed finish. the only small niggle I have is the earpads. even for my small ears they are too small and seem a bit like a mix of an on-ear and over-ear headset. after about 45 minutes my ears are already aching. the actual padding is good- for leatherette- it is good, but it makes you sweat and isn't very breathable. - velour pads would have been better. also not flimsy at all, not gonna break in the future. if you are looking for a good quality gaming headset in this price range then GO FOR IT!
on 19 April 2014
these were a easter gift and my son was really pleased with them.The quality was good with good sound nice item
5 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2015
This item only lasted 4 months and there is no 1 year guarantee for it !!
on 29 September 2014