Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Whether it's the connection to a great family movie (Despicable Me 2), or the 'happy' lyrics of this song, everyone in our house loves this tune. It's the perfect music to accompany a bright sunny morning where you can please yourself.
I could, and often do, listen to it on repeat. Great stuff!
on 10 March 2017
Very Fast Delivery and excellent choice
on 27 April 2017
Quality
on 5 May 2015
I love this track, it makes me dance around my kitchen with the kids, there's no better sign of a cracking tune than that!
on 9 May 2015
This will never be forgotten. It make one really happy to the point of wanting to dance to it, or at least move your body.
on 24 January 2014
what a catchy tune! When I first heard this on despicable me 2 I was automatically tapping my feet another awesome track from pharrell Williams. I recommend this to anyone
on 19 April 2017
Good song
on 4 January 2014
does what it says on the label - can't fail to make you feel happy when you listen to it!
on 30 September 2014
First heard it at a motivational conference earlier this year -- they couldn't have chosen a better track! You can't be anything but happy when listening to it. Brilliant.
on 19 January 2014
This is such an uplifting song,if your feeling down it will cheer you up. Also if you like dancing,it's great to dance to.