on 10 January 2014
Ok, so lets just take a reality check here. What happened to Pharrell and his N.E.R.D buddies using profanity and generally pushing the limits of hip hop? When I found out that he was writing a film score for Despicable me (the first movie) I did think that it would be fairly interesting to see what he would come up with. I then hear that he was going to be involved with the sequel and have to say that I was not disappointed. Say what you will about Pharrell but talent is talent and whether you like his early music or not you cannot take it from him that he is without a doubt, seriously talented. I watched despicable me 2 and heard "Happy" and was instantly hooked. I had no idea that this song had already made it onto the radio etc. My exact comments were that "this is a going to be a hit song" and the reply was "it already is".

Putting this in to perspective, young and old love this song. I have to agree with all the other reviews, short though they are, they are right. You would have to be seriously miserable to not find something in this song that makes you feel happy.

Pharrell had a great year in 2013 with Daft Punk, Robin Thike, Mayer Hawthorne and a plethora of other artists may his talent continue to provide us with great music for years to come......marvellous.

In case you are still wondering, I like it.....a lot.
on 14 March 2015
Great song 🎶 I just wanted to support Mr Williams after the decision made this week too which I totally disagreed with, the injustice people go through after working hard to use his talent in a wonderful way. When we have got talented artists like Mr Williams we can't help but celebrate him.

Looking forward to hearing greater tracks in from him.
One person found this helpful
on 12 February 2014
I loved this from the time I first heard it. Very old school soul and simple and powered by Pharrell's exceptionally soulful vocals. it does make one feel good at the end of the day, so play this first thing in the morning! Far far better than the amorally dark and unpleasant offerings we are constantly having to endure on the airwaves from a bunch of Illuminati dummies aka Rihanna, Katy Perry, Minaj, Gaga, Lorde and Kei$ha.
on 26 April 2014
It seemed a simple task - buy and download "Happy". Half an hour later and after an unsuccessful struggle with the horrendous Amazon downloader followed by the NEW cloud player, I finally got it downloaded.
Why are you forcing this abysmal software on us and forcing us to sign in to an account we are already signed into?
Here's a thought Amazon - get rid of whoever is behind this useless barrier and just LET US DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC FILES. Simples!
on 28 October 2015
bought this for my daughter on the 4th September 2015 , go to play it today and it's No longer available ? if you purchase this Is it normal for it to disappear ? No problems with any other music purchase. to make it worse they tried to gtt my daughter to sign up for prime with the promise the track will come back ?
on 5 May 2016
Pharrell brings to the world a most welcome song to give us all a little bit of good cheer.

What can be wrong with a song which brings happiness and harmony to a world that is in need of it,the power of Amazon music at its very best.

Baron De Demaundeville
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Whether it's the connection to a great family movie (Despicable Me 2), or the 'happy' lyrics of this song, everyone in our house loves this tune. It's the perfect music to accompany a bright sunny morning where you can please yourself.
I could, and often do, listen to it on repeat. Great stuff!
One person found this helpful
on 27 March 2015
I bought the dvd of Despicable Me 2, loved the first film; watched both movies .... had to buy the track of the sound track. I continually listen to this track when ever I walk, that's on a loop for over 30 mins.... Never gets old. Brilliant track!
on 10 June 2018