on 19 January 2014
I love this song. It truly is such a happy, cheerful (and tuneful) song that you can't help wanting to sing along and maybe even dance a little. :)

My kids absolutely love it to (not least because they know it from "the minion movie"! :lol:) and as soon as I put it on they start dancing around the house.
on 4 January 2014
does what it says on the label - can't fail to make you feel happy when you listen to it!
on 19 January 2014
This is such an uplifting song,if your feeling down it will cheer you up. Also if you like dancing,it's great to dance to.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Whether it's the connection to a great family movie (Despicable Me 2), or the 'happy' lyrics of this song, everyone in our house loves this tune. It's the perfect music to accompany a bright sunny morning where you can please yourself.
I could, and often do, listen to it on repeat. Great stuff!
on 10 January 2014
Ok, so lets just take a reality check here. What happened to Pharrell and his N.E.R.D buddies using profanity and generally pushing the limits of hip hop? When I found out that he was writing a film score for Despicable me (the first movie) I did think that it would be fairly interesting to see what he would come up with. I then hear that he was going to be involved with the sequel and have to say that I was not disappointed. Say what you will about Pharrell but talent is talent and whether you like his early music or not you cannot take it from him that he is without a doubt, seriously talented. I watched despicable me 2 and heard "Happy" and was instantly hooked. I had no idea that this song had already made it onto the radio etc. My exact comments were that "this is a going to be a hit song" and the reply was "it already is".

Putting this in to perspective, young and old love this song. I have to agree with all the other reviews, short though they are, they are right. You would have to be seriously miserable to not find something in this song that makes you feel happy.

Pharrell had a great year in 2013 with Daft Punk, Robin Thike, Mayer Hawthorne and a plethora of other artists may his talent continue to provide us with great music for years to come......marvellous.

In case you are still wondering, I like it.....a lot.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2016
This is one of those highly addictive songs that you just cannot stop singing along to..It is not as if the lyrics are complex or anything, but somehow, it just places you in that mood for singing and dancing along... and it's timeless. I suspect that ten years from now, people will still be bopping along to this!
on 14 March 2015
Great song 🎶 I just wanted to support Mr Williams after the decision made this week too which I totally disagreed with, the injustice people go through after working hard to use his talent in a wonderful way. When we have got talented artists like Mr Williams we can't help but celebrate him.

Looking forward to hearing greater tracks in from him.
on 25 January 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY WIFE WHO HAD EXPRESSED LIKING FOR THIS SONG. I THOUGHT AT THE TIME YUK! BUT HAVING PURCHASED IT (MP3) AND PLAYED IT, I THOUGHT WHAT A GOOD SONG. IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN, IT MAKESS YOU HAPPY. GREAT
on 13 December 2014
It's not often I get obsessed over a song. I'll usually listen to good one's for a while then my interest will wane and it'll be banished from memory, only to be played by local radio stations about 5 years later to go "oh yeah, I used to love that song!". This little gem, however, is different.

There seldom has been a more apt name for a song; every listen seems to bring some kind of positive energy with it- no matter the bleakness one might find themselves in before one flick of the play button. Tight vocals, up tempo rhythm and some notable contributions from the backing singers prove that good music is timeless and transcends whatever "style" mainstream pop has gone- from indie acoustic recently to dance, rock and geek pop (Glee fans, take note), this track was and is pretty special. If you somehow haven't heard this song, or indeed just need a little pick-me-up, stick this modern classic on and treats your ears to some serious music candy
on 5 May 2016
Pharrell brings to the world a most welcome song to give us all a little bit of good cheer.

What can be wrong with a song which brings happiness and harmony to a world that is in need of it,the power of Amazon music at its very best.

Baron De Demaundeville