on 19 May 2014
Too good for words thought it was Curtis "Move On Up" Mayfield when I first heard this gem in the cinema took a long time to get the vinyl pressed (serves them right for switching to digital free for all) Not every home has a vinyl press!

The added bonus is that it has been pressed in yellow vinyl Shame not done by Ex Sony Ex CBS Artone in Holland.

Two irritations
1. The main vocal track should have and could have been extended (the late Frankie Knuckles could have easily done this) and then had a gradual fade rather than Williams' chop cut shock ending!

2. Sony art and design department did a really poor job on both the bland labels and the sleeve. My nephew could do a better job and has imagination and flare!
on 7 January 2018
Great Happy song to get your feet and body moving to, it always brings a smile to my face.
on 11 October 2017
A Great song to play when my spirits are up and to feel the Joy within my Soul!!! Thanks Pharrel!!!!
on 23 September 2017
This is a firm favourite with the grandchildren. It makes us all Happy!
on 19 March 2018
Great track. Grandson loves it.
on 27 July 2017
Simply a great happy song
on 9 July 2014
Was feeling particularly down and depressed and this song lifted my mood straight away. Reminds me of Jamiroquai. Good to see Pharrell giving people a reason to buy tracks and CDs again. I was beginning to wonder where all the good artists had gone.
on 6 January 2016
Have loved this song ever since it came out. Pleasantly surprised to find that the recording was on Yellow vinyl (very minion!)
on 22 February 2014
Need cheering up, then play this song load. Job done!!
I haven't heard the album yet, but if it's even half as good I will be getting it.
on 15 February 2016
Love this song and like the singers voice, repetitive but its light hearted