Customer reviews

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£13.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2017
If you fancy some peace and quiet here is this recipe :-
First switch on the TV and DVD player,
Place child in a comfortable chair where they can see the DVD clearly
When child is sitting comfortable switch the DVD player on to play
Then sit back in a chair where you can see the child and RELAX

I brought this for my granddaughter , she loves it , The Picture quality is very good, and my granddaughter really enjoys watching Tinkerbell , it is one of her favourite,

I would recommend this Tinkerbell DVD to anyone and would be happy to purchase another one as a gift
Thank you for reading my review .I hope this has helped you, I understand the need to write an honest review as I always read reviews before I purchase an item. the information I read helps me decide if I am going to buy the product, if you would like to ask me any questions please feel free to comment below and I will answer you
on 11 April 2013
I must admit I am not the biggest fan of Disney movies, but I find the tinkerbell movies truly lovely. The animation is smooth and clean and unlike any other movies that have a distinctive 'scary bad guy', the tinkerbell movies do not, making a safe movie for young children.
My 4 year old daughter is absolutely in love with the fairies and pretends to be in hiding from the humans just like in the films, and searches trees for fairy doors and pixie hollow.
Of the two films in this boxset, we favour the 'Tinkerbell' film slightly more as it gives you the history of how she comes to be. But considering how expensive all the Disney films are, despite how old some of them are, this set is value for money.
We now have 4 of the tinkerbell films and my daughter will happily watch them end to end, completely captivated, as am I, time and time again!!
on 29 November 2016
A Christmas present for a little Tinkerbell fan who I know will love this :)
on 24 August 2017
Thank you.
on 2 January 2010
I purchased this Double DVD pack, Tinker Bell & Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure for my Grandchildren or so I said?? We have all enjoyed watching it, young and old alike. They are truly enchanting stories which grasp you and take you with Tinkerbell on her adventures, would recommend this for any age group.
on 21 April 2017
Super
on 29 November 2011
Its a Tinkerbell film with Tinkerbell and she dies in the end. Naa just kidding lol! Lovely animation and if your kids love Tinkerbell they'll love this. Someone told be the second film was better than this but I haven't seen the 2nd so I can't comment.
on 30 July 2017
Good family film
on 25 October 2014
My 3 year old daughter loves this. Not scary, fun and quite easy to follow. Good introduction to disney films
on 15 July 2015