on 19 January 2014
Love escape games and this one was good with different puzzles and games. You go to different times in history and escape fron a specific room. Nice game to play
on 1 February 2014
The graphics in this game are great and the problems just within my capabilities with a little help with a couple of clues. Found the way to the 'save levels' through the level button that some players seemed to have missed so I did not have to start from the beginning each time and then I flew through and was sorry when I had completed it. Thoroughly recommend this game.
on 10 May 2014
Deleted this quite quickly, only downloaded it because it was free, I was pretty useless at it and got stuck early on but then again that's just me!
on 29 January 2014
I enjoyed this game. In fairness, it's not the most graphically complex or intuitive puzzle solver. But what it lacks in finesse it makes up for in its concept - moving from one snapshot in time to another. This leaves the door open (no pun intended!) for many more levels. Pick a notable event in history, or dream one up in the future, & there's the next puzzle. For instance - Sweeny Todd's barber shop in Victorian London; the Lunar Module from Apollo 11 on the moon; Admiral Nelson's stateroom on-board HMS Victory at Trafalgar.......the possibilities are endless. I look forward to the next levels.
on 28 December 2013
I love puzzle games and this kept me hooked, it would have been good to have some hints as some of the puzzles were quite cryptic and it took a while to work them out. With a bit of perseverance I got there in the end. I can't wait for more rooms to be added.
on 6 February 2014
Really enjoyed this game just wish there were more levels. There is a level select option so no need to restart game. Apart from it being a little short I would recommend this game to anyone that enjoys escape games.
on 2 February 2014
Challenging in parts, Mr average I.Q. ( me ) found it interesting and it stretched the old grey matter. Good fun in case you didn't get the theme of my review....
on 26 March 2014
An escape game with a difference. Good PUZZLES not too difficult. Plenty of walkthroughs to help you if you get stuck. Well worth the 61p it costs!!
on 17 January 2014
Liking this game so far. Puzzles are relatively easy which is just as well because there's no hint button. Will review again once I've finished it.
on 10 March 2014
A great game really makes you think outside the box or room! So easy to pick up at any time for a quick thinking session