on 9 November 2014
I love these kind of games...and the games details sounded great, so was settling to have an hour curled up by the fire with my kindle...but it quickly became apparent is was falling short of what I expected. Repeatedly restarting is annoying and some of the rooms are so cryptic it goes beyond enjoyment. It's just frustrating with no logical follow through. After taking a while to download, it will quickly be coming off my kindle to make way a more enjoyable experience...i wouldn't recommend this 'game'....as it's far from enjoyable. Sorry devs....The Room is far superior.
on 3 August 2017
on 9 November 2014
Oktbtdyyfyy
on 4 January 2014
Considered it only has 15 levels all were very well thought out and had my brain cells working overtime. Just waiting on new levels now!!
on 1 April 2014
After reading the reviews I was expecting more. I'm unable to save any progress so have to keep going back to the beginning each time I log in. I'm also stuck on a level and there is no hint to help get out of it.
My advice, don't waste your time and money on this. If you want a decent game choose The Room
on 9 January 2014
really makes you think and with no help can frustrate for a while but makes you more determend than ever to finish it
on 23 April 2014
That'll teach me to listen to reviews. This is a really weak game, Poor graphics and really simple puzzles. I think it may be meant for Children? Invest your 61p in "The Room", at least that looks nice and presents something of a challenge. One to avoid, folks...
on 8 January 2014
I love these sorts of games, not too easy and not too hard. Was disappointed when I completed all the levels. I wonder how long I've got to wait for the next instalment? Hope it's not too long please. Very addictive and makes you use your brain. Great stuff!
on 5 January 2014
This is a marvellous atmospheric game, quite challenging but ultimately rewarding. Marked it down two stars because of the apparent lack of a save option. This men's you have to restart the game each time you play
on 12 January 2014
Nice little puzzles, good graphics. Would have given the app at least one more star if it weren't for a rather annoying glitch (?): Played all day on and off, always was able to pick up where I had left off. Opened the app the next day to continue with level 8, only to find I was back at the beginning again and had to redo all the earlier levels one more time.