Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more

on 17 September 2017
Keeps crashing don't waste the money
on 24 April 2017
Very good game takes me back years, only thing bad I have to say about it is the controls that I still can't get use to lol
on 19 April 2017
GTA 4eva
on 10 August 2017
Better than 5
on 12 July 2015
controls are easy to work and fantastic game to play - had this game for the PS2 and am glad to have gotten it for my tablet.
on 30 May 2014
It's a good games because the graphics are good and web the buy this game you get 2000 coins for buying it really good deal
on 2 May 2016
Unfortunatly I cannot recommend this game as it takes up 2.5GB of your internal storage and it refuses to move the app data to the SD card which is simply unacceptable. I have contacted Rockstar about this on two occasions and they have just ignored me. Very annoyed as I have spent hundreds of pounds on GTA games over the years buying this game in particular on every platform, shocked Rockstar do not care about their "loyal" fan base.
on 27 June 2016
Any one who has ever played this game knows it's the shiz, I remember putting serious hours into it back in the day.
The rating refers to the fact it can only be downloaded to the internal memory of your device, I downloaded it to my amazon fire, I had to factory reset my tablet to make enough room to download it and was told you can then transfer it too my sd card(you can't). The fire has a 5.83 gb internal storage and 2.9 of that is taken up by the system, so it only left me just over 100mb of room to play with, I kept getting a low storage space warning.
I ended up getting a refund which I was gutted about because it's a bad boy of a game.