on 9 January 2014
wow.
i loved this collection!

A normal anthology has short stories, this one seemed to have mini books in it and was a lot longer than i thought it would be!

Eight well written and enjoyable stories, all involving some sort of paranormal being (obviously!) and all about finding a "mate". Lots of sexual content and strong language which would stop me from recommending it to youngsters but for adults, its a steamy read but each one held a great storyline so, its not all just sex, sex, sex!

What is great about this kind of book is that although the stories are more than 30 pages long each, they're shorter than normal average novels, and while you enjoy the story while reading it, you feel fulfilled at the end of reading each one. They are jam packed full of all info you need and no boring background bits to skim read!

I loved this, and would totally recommend it to be read if you love paranormal romances, and if you're not in the mood for a series or a big book - this is ideal!

Read on behalf of Book monster Promo tours in return for an honest review
on 26 January 2014
I do love a good anthology. I truly feel that they’re a great way of finding authors, and for authors to find their audience (its why I’m in so many myself;)

Again though, there are some stories in there better than others, but this will always happen. Readers will choose their favourites and hold all others against them. Death Times Two was probably my favourite due to it’s developed plot and fast pace, it was also very well put together in terms of writing and how the whole story weaved together perfectly.

From a writer’s perspective, there could have been some serious slashing of parts of some stories and there were some characters in there that could have done with a bit of a make-over. In fact I stopped reading two stories simply for that reason alone – nobody likes a confused character or one that its easy to take an instant dislike too – unless you’re writing a survival horror!

The front cover is a half naked man, which I never mind and I can see how difficult it would be to show all the creatures/ troupes from each story – so I think that this kind of works. I also think it was a nice thought to have all the authors of equal font size on the front. All too often a ‘big’ author gets top billing and over shadows the other just as talented authors that are also included. This way the reader gets to decide on who they want to read and it’s not dictated to them by the publishers.

There weren’t anything really new in this anthology, however as paranormal romance goes, it does what it promises. Overall I’d give Paranormal Nights 4 out 5 stars – a nice introduction to some talented authors.
on 2 February 2014
Having previously read books from some of the authors featured in this collection I was not disappointed. A great selection of steamy paranormal stories, all a good length, often books in collections are very short but these were not. Highly recommended :)
on 11 July 2015
All the book's are very good to read.but a bit to short as soon as you start to read one you come to the end of the end of the story.that to all the of the book's to do either paranormal nights.by collision milly maiden.jackielive,Boone Bruce,
on 30 May 2014
These were really poor, badly written and boring attempts at paranormal romance. sorry, but I gave up at the beginning of the 2nd book and I couldn't believe it's persevered for so long.
Sorry but these books are rubbish :(
on 22 February 2014
There is a lot to read , I found some new authors who I have down loaded continuing from the books I read here , If you was a good read and page turner read the box set .
on 20 March 2014
I have only just got in to buying boxed sets and this is a fab one. i have found a couple of great authors who i wouldnt have read if it wasnt for these box sets
on 25 January 2014
Loved each and every character. :-)
Each and every story..
Love little box sets like these, where you can just get lost in another place.
on 7 February 2014
I really liked the first novel but when I started to read the second novel it wasn't half as good so I haven't read anymore of the set
on 11 March 2014
This is a really good collection of stories, and some new authors whose books I will certainly be reading more of.