Customer reviews

on 26 December 2013
I like the way the story is written via the 12 days of vacay! I also loved the way the story was rounded off by a novella rather than a rushed few page epilogue, an the fact it also tied up loose ends. I really enjoyed this series as each book was totally different within its self. I also like the way the epilogue and fake ending are done!
on 15 May 2014
Omg holiday wrap last book in g-man series was absolutely fab ! Hilarious,funny,hot alpha males.one of best series I've read so far this year ! Sad it's come to end what can i say about fake chapter omfg so glad wasnt released ! Well done again andrea awesome series !
on 19 April 2014
I have really enjoyed reading the G-Man series by Andrea Smith, this book ties up the ends nicely. If you have not read these books then you start with Diamond Girl, the hot story of Sammie and Slate.
on 3 January 2015
Loved loved loved this book. Can't say I'm surprised. I loved all the rest of this series so how could I not love this last book.
on 27 April 2014
This works well as nice round up to the stories of the characters in the G-Man series, it's got some good laugh-out-loud funny lines scattered throughout.

Beware the 'secret' chapter!! Definitely not for anyone wedded to the storyline and whose image will be shattered by an alternative (very alternative) twist to the plot!!
on 11 November 2015
G-Men Holiday Wrap

Let the games begin. Five couples going on a cruise what could possibly go wrong? Hehe!! Just about everything.

Let's have some introductions but hopefully by now you know them all.

First up we have sexy couple Slate & Sammie.
Second we have intense love Taz & Lindsey.
Third we have dynamic duo Easton & Darcy
Fourth we have quiet but erotic, Colin & Ronnie.
And finally our fifth couple two male hotties, Eli & Cain.

I know that's quite a bunch, right? These guys have made for very interesting reading. I'd like to say I've been on an adventure but that's not quite the right word. I've got it, I've been on an incredible journey with these characters, to name a few, I've read about domestic violence, rape, drug busts, kidnapping, money laundering, brutal rape.
Welcome to the world of G-Men.

Even though at times it's been a tough ride these guys have brought laughter to this series. They so deserve a break and each of them have chemistry going on that will steam your glasses up.

Each couple has some kind of drama going on, nothing like what they have endured through the past. It's actually hilarious.
We have one G-Man having sea sickness, one wife being stung by a jellyfish, can you see where this is going.
Whoever said love was easy, these macho men and independent women just love a good argument because the make up sex is awesome.

I've become to understand these characters and fell in love with them all as I'm sure this is what the author intended.

The bonus scenes were great, it's always exciting knowing you can read more.
The fake chapter, well thank god it's fake because that is one way of ruining a fabulous story. I actually kept saying to myself this chapter is not real, it didn't happen. She's just showing you what happened before the story came together.
OMG!! The whole book is fiction, I've completely lost the plot. Just goes to show you how good this series is.
|0Comment|Report abuse
This book brings all the G-men couples together on Cruise.

Each character faces challenges and drama, relationships are tested and friendships put in the firing line.

But even after a tumultuous vacation, each character comes home with a whole new appreciation of their friends and lovers.

A fun quick read in the confines of a Cruise liner!!!