on 29 February 2016
Excellent price for this great product. These are around half price compared to Highstreet Stores and Supermarkets. I prefer MegaRed over other popular brands due to the use of 100% pure Krill Oil - no mixing with inferior Fish Oils. Can take up to 3 per day, although I usually take only 2.
Noticed that my ear wax has become dryer (an indication of improved cholesterol levels). Best brand, best price - excellent product.
Highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2016
Since I started taking Krill capsules I have felt some what better in my stomach and I cannot
explain why this is ! however, it has been an improvement taking Just one each morning as
recommended. Also found the Bioglan night capsule is also the perfect companion to go
with MegaRed Krill Omega.
I would hate to be without them now as they have perked me up and hope they will continue
to make me feel in better shape than I did a year ago.
My doctor has given me the all clear to continue taking them and has notice my being able
to move easier and not being so tired. Try them, Mr Frank Special.
on 28 May 2016
Been taking this for about a year and never felt better. Could just be coincidence but Omega 3 is essential for healthy functioning of our body and most of us don't eat enough fish to get Omega 3. This particular krill oil is ideal, no fishy smell, just one capsule a day and is cheap at £12 for 3 months supply.
on 7 September 2016
I just do not like the strong smell from these capsules. I even have to hold the bottle away from me when I open it because the smell is dreadful. I will not purchase again. The smell makes me heave!
on 17 January 2017
Opened up smelt very fishy and expiry date 02/2017 ,for a 3 month supply so would be out of date before fully used Would not buy again from this supplier
on 31 August 2017
Excellent and good value
on 20 January 2017
Fantastic Omega3 this Red Krill oil is. A lot better than cod liver oil. Mega red ones are not smelly so it is just great.
on 29 August 2016
Trying this for the first time - appears to be better than cod liver oil - finger joints seem to be easier.
on 31 January 2017
Lovely supplement - Good price.
on 18 May 2016
I've been taking Mega Red for over a year now as I was suffering from aching joint, but not anymore!

I love this product,
One person found this helpful