on 28 March 2017
Do not make up your mind when you first open the box and see a top (motor unit) that doesn't seem to sit or fit on top of the container properly. Also don't decide that the container is too small or too light in weight. I did and almost sent it back before trying it. So pleased I didn't! This little mighty machine is genius! It stores away in a drawer, in two parts. It stays on the counter top without slipping, the activation button works easily and effectively. The two part idea is super safe - and it does it's chopping and processing instantaneously! I popped an onion and garlic in, (cut into 4 first), popped on the top, pressed the button just a fraction and in a second it was diced evenly into very small pieces. I've since used it for all sorts of things and it's just brilliant. Best to come - it takes about 10 seconds to clean (DON'T PUT THE MOTOR INTO WATER - OBVIOUSLY!).
I'm going to order another blade and container just in case I manage to drop this one and can't get another... and just incase the blades eventually blunt but so far they are as sharp as ever.
13 people found this helpful
on 22 December 2014
I like it a lot! it's handy, perfect size for chopping garlic, onion and herbs or to make a hummus.
19 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2017
Very efficient for chopping small quantities at lightning speed, the bowl and blades look a little flimsy but work effectively.The first time I used it though, I managed to get the lid stuck on the chopping bowl because I didn't align the 2 flanges correctly, the day was saved by my friend who has larger hands and a stronger grip managed to get the lid off. I thought it would be a useful to point this out in the instruction leaflet.I actually bought the processor in part, to to rub fat into flour (a job I hate doing by hand), for larger quantities, as it is so quick, I sometimes chop items in 2 batches then add them together.
Food processor arrived very promptly and continues to work well.
on 21 April 2017
I have tried so many other types of onion o vegetable choppers as I really suffer watery stinging eyes from onion chopping. This device is perfect! So easy, I keep I on the side pop in a quartered onion and 2 seconds late chopped onion to put straight into the pan, quick rinse and job done!
Works on peppers and othe veg too but mostly use for onions and is worth I jus for that tyoically daily job.
on 24 March 2017
Arrived promptly. Its just the right size for blending the spices for curries, it doesn't take up much worktop space and it's easy to assemble or take apart to clean.
on 20 February 2017
It's a good size I use it to blend veggies for my baby and it blends well with small quantities but if I add more veggies it leaves small bits like baby corn and green beans . it's excellent with nuts
2 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2017
This. Perfect, does everything I want, easy to take apart for cleaning I have difficulty with my hands but this is simple and exallant f
Results. I also have a I also have aVonShef hot water dispenser and I am delighted with it shall look for the make when I have to renew utensils thankyou. Wyn. Thrussell
2 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2016
I bought this processor to make golden milk. Unfortunately it is unsuitable used with liquids as it leaks copiously from the side, between the bowl and its cap. I have to put tape to seal it. which I should not be supposed to do.

Also the motor top part does not clip securely to the bowl and remain loose. I have to press the top part down with one hand while, pushing the button with the other, hoping it won't leaks through the tape I just applied.

I can not recommend.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 8 October 2017
This is a very good value gadget for med/lightweight use. Really easy to use and clean. Great for small quantities, making guacamole, pesto and even hummus (careful not to overheat it). No complaints and I’ve been using it for 6 months.
on 2 February 2017