on 5 June 2014
Having bought this bat at Christmas for my son. He used it as the cricket season started, and it has literally fallen apart.
Bits flaking off and chipping. Terrible quality.
Tried to contact seller but Lorimers are unbelievably rude and dreadful.
Telling me I have bought a cheap bat, insinuating my son has not looked after it, and basically saying what do you expect for the money and get lost.

What ever happened to customer service, I don't know! I haven't been treated this rude ever!
Left with a dreadful bat falling apart and my son upset as he can't play cricket with it.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE AND DO NOT BUY THIS BAT.
IT WILL ONLY LAST A FEW WEEKS AND THEY WILL NOT HELP OR REPLACE.
BE WARNED!
on 3 April 2014
I am very disappointed with this bat purchased for my son's birthday. Used for only two days and the plastic coating and cover on the foot is already showing signs of coming off. I shall be sending it back for a refund.
on 3 May 2014
I ordered this for my tall 6yo son, ready for cricket season. Quality is not great but fits the price so no issues there. However it did look big and heavy for a limited increase from his old Size 0. My suspicions were confirmed at his first cricket session on Friday when we compared his Size 2 to some of his team mates. It is clearly a Size 4 despite having a Size 2 sticker on it.

Nothing against the bat, which is low quality befitting the price, however I do suggest you think twice before trusting the seller. My recommendation is to take your son/daughter to a good, local cricket shop and get the right bat!

That's what I'm doing this weekend.
on 10 July 2014
The bat was broken after my son played one game of cricket.
on 26 April 2014
This cricket bat was bought as a first bat for my 11 year old grand-daughter who is cricket mad and is receiving regular coaching. She is delighted with it. May it give long service.
on 15 April 2016
Bought this for my nephew after a disappointment with his grey nicholes bat. It was ok for practice sessions.
on 10 July 2015
My granddaughter was thrilled with her present
on 26 February 2015
Excellent
on 18 January 2014
This hasn't been used yet given the time of year but looks great and my son can't wait to use it - bought with the matching bag

See one answered question