Customer reviews

on 29 July 2014
Great easy to read, good storyline, characters developing nicely, looking forward to more books by this author.
on 21 May 2017
I love this series!!!

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
on 28 January 2014
Loved the stories but found it hard to believe that Carrie could take so many beatings and still come out whole. I am sure it's not the end though. I hope not. I would like to hear more about Stuart and see the horrible. Mother get her just desserts ans see what happens with Rachel ans the baby.
on 5 January 2014
Absolute fantastic books too read. Well done to the author M.G Morton. I could not put the book down ! I recommend these books too every adult to read.... it was gripping !!! :)
on 31 December 2013
I absolutely adored this series loved all the characters hope there is another would like to know if all ok with them and happy ever after
on 27 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book, though I'd like more details as does Carrie still work, what does her mum think of David . Did David's mother go to the wedding. Other than that it is a very nice series I care about the characters, and can feel how much they love each other it's so sweet, I've already purchased the rest of the series.
on 4 April 2014
cant believe his dad tried to kill them both and now David trying to come to terms with what happened, i don't blame him for how he is feeling ,
Stuart feeling for Carrie are getting stronger just wish he would leave her alone and see that she is happy with her live with David
on 30 December 2014
Moving on from the first part carrie and David are still strong.

But things happen in this story that shock me and made me cry but for all the right reasons

I was sad to say goodbye to some of the characters but nice to know the bitches would be back
on 12 January 2014
I enjoyed this book although you do question just how much bad luck one couple can have I am stopping buying any more as the books are now getting shorter and the same price can't justify it for 42 pages
on 29 September 2014
I gave this book five stars because it was a great read had action and romance in it. I could not put this book down once I started off to go buy the next one.